VTLEPS Archives

May 2020

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2020 11:41:17 -0400
Hi everyone,
We are in a "soft' release now, but if you have not checked out the greatly
expanded and new eButterfly that we released, please do! This is over a
year of work by our team and now can take checklists from Central America
and Caribbean to the Arctic. It also features crowd-sourced identifying too
and we could use help catching Vermont and other areas up on verifications!
We are working through small problems in soft release now and hope to have
a hard release announcement sometime next week!
http://www.e-butterfly.org/

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies