VTLEPS Archives

February 2013

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Larry Clarfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:24:38 -0500
Hi all,

I think I announced this a few weeks ago, but FYI...

*Caterpillars: The Art of Survival *
Friday, March 1, 7:00 p.m. (at the Unitarian Church of Montpelier)
Fee: By Donation
Caterpillars in art, science, and education.  Naturalist-photographer *Samuel
Jaffe* will present his photographs and discuss his work with native
caterpillars.  Highlights will include details on caterpillar behavior as
well as on caterpillar finding, rearing, and photographing techniques.  In
addition, Sam will discuss how he has incorporated caterpillars into
educational programming and curriculum in the hopes of fostering a new
generation of aware and passionate naturalists.

If you can't make it to the lecture but would like to see some of Sam's
photos, check out his website: http://www.spjaffe.com/

Best,
Larry

--