VTLEPS Archives

September 2006

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
C & R STEWART <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:17:01 -0400

Yeah Susan!!!   That's exactly it!   Thanks.

I had looked at the Pandora Sphinx, too, as I do have C of Eastern
Forest, but it just wasn't quite right.

So I have been looking at lots of websites and it's great to find so
much info out there.   This hawkmoth seems to be very widespread
worldwide since that webpage is in the UK!   Here's one devoted just
to this hawkmoth http://www.silkmoths.bizland.com/hgallii.htm.    I
think he's in Canada.  Boy, he went to great length to raise some of
these guys....

Thanks
Ruth

Charlie & Ruth Stewart