VTLEPS Archives

July 2004

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gwynne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:48:48 -0400
7bit
Saw two N. Pearly Eye hanging near my compost at the edge of the woods.
They seemed to like the tomato skin & landed on a somewhat decayed pine
cone. The two interacted a lot: chasing & then side by side on the
tomato skin & onion peel.
1 gt. spangled frit. in beautiful condition. Didn't stay.
3 aphrodite continue to feed on coreopsis in a small wildflower garden
on  my property. There are several more hanging out in vegetation near
the edge of the woods. They nectar on daisies & several other flowers.

Priority block 5
Gary Lewis