VTLEPS Archives

June 2014

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ron Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:13:54 -0400
The piece on Giant Swallowtails that ran in the Burlington Free Press
last week had some questions in it about whether or not they will have
survived the harsh winter we just had. Well, consider those questions
answered. I saw two Giant Swallowtails on private property on the West
side of Snake Mountain in Addison this afternoon.

--
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT