VTLEPS Archives

August 2022

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Veer Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2022 13:59:07 -0400
Hello out there! I would be grateful to learn whether 1 The term Needs
ID on my checklists indicates the data in my reports simply goes into
limbo (isn't counted since I don't take photos), and also 2) why
Limenitis arthemis is listed only as Red-spotted Purple and not as
White Admiral. The latter I see in the garden every summer, the former
I saw once, in its beautiful mimic dress, in Colchester, years ago, or
perhaps this is now considered a distinction without a difference??

Thank you! Veer
Veer Frost, Passumpsic NEK