VTLEPS Archives

January 2016

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:05:16 -0500
From:
Rick Borchelt <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I continue to compile and curate for LepLog a collection of butterfly
checklists from across the US (and elsewhere); please send any checklists
you happen to run across for the library here online.  WordPress (where we
host LepLog) handles PDF versions if you send them to me electronically; if
all you have is hard copy and you don’t mind sharing it, send it (or a
xerox) to me and I’ll scan it.

I’m not reproducing the generic state and county checklists of BAMONA;
these are — for the most part — locality specific checklists or lists
produced independently of the BAMONA project.

View the current collection at
https://leplog.wordpress.com/other-resources/butterfly-checklists/

Thanks a million!

REB