VTVEGANDBERRY Archives

April 2021

VTVEGANDBERRY@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
andrew farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
andrew farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2021 00:55:50 +0000
Has anyone used 3.2 oz white landscape fabric in hi tunnels or field crops and if so does it block weeds as well as the black landscape fabric?
 I would like to use it as a weed barrier that also reflects some light back up into the canopy and that does not warm the soil as much as black fabric does.  It will be used in a perennial setting so I prefer the woven ground cover over plastic.  Thanks in advance,Andy Farmer