VTVEGANDBERRY Archives

April 2021

VTVEGANDBERRY@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jake Mendell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jake Mendell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2021 14:14:51 -0400
Is anyone out there using ProtekNet? If so, would you mind answering a few
questions about it? It seems like a better option than row cover in the
summer (specifically for covering brassicas and cucurbits for a couple
weeks after transplant) but we're having a hard time justifying the cost. I
will compile and repost answers.

1) What are you using it for?
2) How many years of use do you get out of it if treated well?
3) Do you notice a significant difference in quality of crop when using
proteknet vs 0.5oz row cover?
4) Anything else of note?

Thank you!
Jake