VTVEGANDBERRY Archives

September 2010

VTVEGANDBERRY@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ewetopia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:36:05 -0400
Jake,
    Another option which is about a half hour closer to you than Fairfax
would be in a different Franklin County--Massachusetts.
The Franklin County Community Development Center, "Western MA Food
Processing Center" in Greenfield, MA.  See website:
http://www.fccdc.org/fpcabout.html
    I know that they have served producers from out of state in the past.
Might be worth a call to them if you don't end up going to Pete in Hardwick?
Hardwick and Greenfield will be about the same travel time for you.

Mike Ghia
Ewetopia Farm
Soil, Crop, Grazing, and Farm Business Consulting
UVM Extension/Intervale Farm Viability Business and Farm Transfer Planner
VT Field Staff for Land for Good  www.landforgood.org
Saxtons River, VT 05154
802-869-1214