SKIVT-L January 2000, Week 3

Re: Proof that I'm a freak

Geoffrey Borggaard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:55:31 -0500

Real men don't need a clutch in thier jeeps....

 I Lost my slave cylinder in my cherokee infront of the Apollo in harlem
last fall...   I had 6 people in the car and the cops yelling at me to move
the car...

Started the car in first gear..  Car moved...  got up to speed, yanked the
tranny out of first, started to press lightly on second..  RPMs fall....
slowly then Click..  Tranny allows me to thunk into second..  Driving this
way is kinda fun... :)

Stop lights requred killing the engine.    Had to run around columbia twice
before finding a parking spot..  Bled the slave cylinder the next morning
under the car in NYC... People in suits coming by to ask me what I was
doing...

Went through two cans of brake fluid on the ride back to boston...

Jeeps are just erector sets for big people.

        -Geoff