]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GEOCOSMO Home

GEOCOSMO  March 2000

GEOCOSMO March 2000

Re: ERRATUM Dunai, EPSL, 176, 28 Feb.2000, 157-169, Scaling factors for production rates...

Devendra Lal <[log in to unmask]>

In situ cosmogenic isotopes <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:30:45 -0800

Congrats on your two papers in EPSL.

Please send me 3 reprints of each of the papers for circulation within
interested scientists.

Regards

D LAL
At 09:07 AM 3/14/00 +0100, you wrote:
>---------
>ERRATUM Dunai, EPSL, 176, 28 Feb.2000, 157-169, Scaling factors for
>production rates  of in situ produced cosmogenic nuclides: a critical
>reevaluation
>---------
>
>Dear colleagues,
>
>during the editorial process at Elsevier some equations required to
>calculate the new scaling factors I propose were slightly changed and
>therefore will not yield the desired result. In equations 4 and 7, and
>equation 4 as repeated in the appendix, I (inclination) has been replaced
>by 1 (one) in the terms (I-X/B) and (I-x/b), respectively. Equation 7 as
>repeated in the appendix is correct.
>
>An erratum in EPSL will be published in due course. This e-mail is a quick
>alert to enable you to use the scaling factors in the meantime.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Tibor Dunai

>Dr. Tibor J. Dunai
>Faculteit der Aardwetenschappen
>Vrije Universiteit
>de Boelelaan 1085
>1081 HV Amsterdam
>
>Tel: +31-20-4447398 / 4447407
>Fax: +31-20-6462457
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Tel Home: +31-20-6639365

Devendra  Lal

Professor Devendra  Lal
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Geosciences Research Division, 0244
La Jolla, CA 92093-0244  USA
(Tel.Office:(858) 534 2134 :Fax (858) 822-3310 )
(e-mail : [log in to unmask] )
Home address: 4445 Via Precipicio,
San Diego  CA 92122-1590. Phone 858 587-1535