LISTSERV Archives

APPROACHUVM Home

APPROACHUVM  April 2000

APPROACHUVM April 2000

digital images

Margaret Tamulonis <[log in to unmask]>

Lotus Approach at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:35:29 -0400

Hi folks --

At the Fleming Museum, we are just barely starting to experiment with
digital images and their attachment to our database.  Obviously we are in
the very, very early stages on this.  Is anyone else
thinking/experimenting/accomplishing this?

Thanks for any comments -- I just want to get a sense of what other people
are doing.

--margaret t