UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 2000

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Lee G. Hadin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:07:51 -0400
Yes, Shelly, Most all duplex imager manufacturers lease their equipment,
even good refurbished equipment can be leased.  After, over 25 years in the
vascular equipment business, I have found probably one of the best and least
expensive leasing companies that specialize in medical equipment is DVI,
Affiliated Leasing Company...out of the Chicago area.  Contact Bob McClusky
at 800-323-5007 and he can help you.

Lee Hadin at Medical Support Systems, Inc. now in Marietta, GA.