UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 2000

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Charlotte Weltjen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:52:40 -0700
I do not track treatment, but very few of our out-patient positive DVT scans
are admitted.  They are most frequently treated on an out-patient basis as
you describe.  This started about two years ago with a few patients that
their insurance would allow the treatment method, and now most insurance's
approve it.