UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 2000

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kelly Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 01:21:27 -0400
Hi Tony,
SDMS does not offer CEU's, only CME's. Perhaps the student is stating
something wrong if they mentioned CEU's and maybe wrong about the SDMS part
also. I think perhaps the first thing you should do is contact the
college......don't you agree? It doesn't quite make sense that a student
should earn any CME or CEU's. What education are they continuing? The one
they are currently learning? It's sort of hard to continue and education
that you haven't completed.  Also you stated 32 credits for ARDMS every
three years, it is actually 30 credits every 3 years on a rolling triennium
basis.

Kelly Estes RDMS, RDCS, RVT
The Sanger Clinic