UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 2000

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kemil Pilotte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:23:14 -0700
There is one going into effect August 4th (originally September 4) in
Texas.  For reference information you may contact me at my e-mail address.
The latest Medicare Newsletter speaks to the issue.  No certain of how the
federal regulation interacts with each states regulation.  Will continue to
research.