LISTSERV Archives

APPROACHUVM Home

APPROACHUVM  May 2000

APPROACHUVM May 2000

Approach Book (Part Deux)

Doug Varney <[log in to unmask]>

Lotus Approach at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2000 08:31:57 -0400

Well, the interest was great in this book. We sold four (4) of the three
(3) books that we had. :-( I have searched the world for additional copies
and I don't think they exist. I talked with the author, Sue Sloan, and she
has been looking without success as well. Sooo, I have investigated the
cost of having G&P print copies for us. The printing / binding cost is
from $35.00 - $42.00 per book. With the copyright cost of $8.00 / copy the
total cost is $43.00-$50.00. Are any of you Approach builders interested in
a "UVM" copy in this price range?

Please send requests JUST to me NOT to Deane Dudley. I want only ONE list
of "buyers". ;-)

Doug Varney

University of Vermont
Client Services -CIT