LISTSERV Archives

APPROACHUVM Home

APPROACHUVM  May 2000

APPROACHUVM May 2000

Such a DEAL!

Doug Varney <[log in to unmask]>

Lotus Approach at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 May 2000 15:38:12 -0400

I have three copies of Sue Sloan's fine book, "Using Lotus Approach 96 -
Special Edition".  This is arguably the best book written for Approach
Users and we may have bought the last copies in the world. The original
price on these books was almost $50.00 per copy. The first three Approach
users with a budget number for Deane Dudley to charge, gets them for $12.00
a copy (that's twelve dollars U.S.!) ;-)

Seriously, this is a great book for anyone who is serious about
understanding Lotus Approach thoroughly.

Happy summer!

Doug Varney

University of Vermont
Client Services -CIT