LISTSERV mailing list manager LISTSERV 16.5

Help for SKIVT-L Archives


SKIVT-L Archives

SKIVT-L Archives

Visit SkiVT-L website

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU


View:

Message:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

Font:

Proportional Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SKIVT-L Home

SKIVT-L Home

SKIVT-L  May 2000, Week 1

SKIVT-L May 2000, Week 1

Subject:

Re: global warming -long

From:

"Andre L. Shoumatoff" <[log in to unmask]>

Reply-To:

Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports <[log in to unmask]>

Date:

Tue, 2 May 2000 21:00:24 -0400

Content-Type:

TEXT/PLAIN

Parts/Attachments:

Parts/Attachments

TEXT/PLAIN (420 lines)

I'd like to second that comment made about excellent discussion about the
topic too, from both ends.  Skip (and others) have made some very
excellent and valid points.

Regarding the website, perhaps to be fair to those who believe global
warming isn't neccessarily happening, I would actually like to have both
sides of the arguement represented.  Skip, if you'd be interested, I'd be
more than glad to post your opinion.  The only remaining clearance I'd
have to go through will be through the UVM Environmental Council
(unfortunatrely I'm just building the site) but it would certainly be more
democratic to allow so.

Now regarding some of those comments, there are at least a few of the
issues I think I can address.  But maybe it's appropriate here to mention
that I'm not neccessarily a "die hard" global warming advocate.  As a
matter of fact I sort of stepped into it totally by accident, not really
knowing anything about it at (perhaps similar to how I imagine most
"regular old Americans"), but simply reading through the research, and the
amount of research based on either direction, I was soon convinced
otherwise, as I mentioned previously.  I don't really feel like global
warming issues should be plastered all over walls and that we're all
going to die (and I actually don't really like any area of possible
apocalyptic tinges associated with it, because it's an excellent reason to
shoot down the theory), but I have weighed both arguements, --and even
came into it being a non-believe, anti-activist, and anti
"(neo) hippie" from boarding school experiences, and the EPA/APA was
even parcially my enemy when I worked in the Adirondacks (co-incedentally
maintaining the AMR trails including the Colvin-Blake-Nippletop ridge, and
Tony Goodwin was my boss).  But I honestly think this is a very concerning
issue, and those who think it's a hoax should honestly check out the
material again and reconsider the possible theat.

It is awefully easy to pick apart at enviros because they (maybe I
should be considered one myself  -even though I have more
typically American views and didn't really fit in that well in
that crowd or often agree to the tactics they use) belong to a camp which
screams about a lot of things.  In a sense I often wish that they weren't
the contingency screaming about this one because it does at times deface
concerns (especially as enviros are taking more and more to screaming as
less and less (congressmen) seem to be listening)--  but once again, this
is a legitmate issue.

The fact is that the oil industry is the weathiest industy in
America.  The Merger between Exxon and Mobil was the largest financial
merger in history, and it is well supported in politics, along side with
Automotive industry, electric (because over 50% --I think it's 63%, but I
can't accurately remember-- of American power comes from (mostly 20-30
yrs outdated) coal fired power plants.  This means that there is a
TREMENDOUS amount of money available to fight "global warming" and this
has been why this is issue has remained on back burner, not because there
are a number of sceptics.

> And given
> that academic studies -- and their authors -- are fully dependent on
> funding

The amount of information based on the existance and findings of various
effects of global warming are TREMENDOUSLY and OVERWHELMINGLY in majority
of information claiming opposite effects.   I would be safe to say
probably actually around 95% claiming global warmings existance.  This 5%
of information showing *possible* changes of cooling has been the thread
this debate has been hanging by.

Coincidentally, I believe the fossil fuel industry pumps in approximately  200
million a year attempting to fund misinformation.  The GCCP (Global
Climate Change Project) -a fossil fuel and auto industry front group-
recieves over 20 million in funding a year  (compared to Ozone Action's
very successful in the non-profit business 1 million).  As I mentioned
before, the fossil fuel industry contributes to (I believe) over 60% of
congressional campaigns.  They make sure that nothing regarding global
warming gets through congress  --in fact, right now they are trying to get
something through greatly reducing Dept of Energy funding (which hosts
many expensive programs looking for energy alternatives) and highly
reducing the restrictions on the (out of date) coal plants of the
midwest scientists claim are also bringing the acid rain to our
region.  It made the front page of the Burlington FP yesterday and
ironically Jeffords, a conservative republican is leading the fight
against it.

I feel reasonably comfortable stating that the fossil fuel industry is
fighting a dirty, dirty fight of tactics reasonably similar to that
of the tobacco industry.  They fund counteractive literature that
(politically) debunks or attempts to debunk any break throughs enviros or
scientists have come through with.  They create front groups which sound
and act as though they are on our side and then say global warming is a
hoax, and even look for whatever shreds of information they can find
to tarnish reputable data, information, and even groups.  Yet 95% of the
infromation out there is pro global warming but we're still losing this
fight.

Here are two excellent page indexing some of these industries feats:
http://www.ozone.org/shandwick.html
http://www.ozone.org/corpinf.html

> A good reference in this is "Eco-Scam"
> by Ronald Bailey, a former Forbes magazine science editor who
> now covers environmental issues for Reason magazine.

This covers a lot of issues environmentalists are working towards.  It's
an excellent example of shooting down the people who make the claims
instead of the claims they make.  But I do agree, Bailey's arguement is
certainly true for many environmentalist claims (most of which I'm
uneducated about), but I highly disagree with associating global warming
with this venue.  Secondly, I don't neccessarily agree with econimists
making sound conclusion about environmental policy (and science).  As
Scott pointed out, there have been many times when economists have claimed
either the economy is going to crash, but it is usually out of the self
interest of the corporation.  For example, it is cheaper for coal
plants (at $.34 a ton on average in America) to exploit Native American
Reservation land, pollute at on-average 32% efficiency (Sweden has two 97%
eficiency plants), then to build new plants or have to deal with new
regulations (hence the congressional funding and attacks at the DOE).


> My point is that NONE of us are pure in this, regardless of one's
> views of human impact on the environment.

But fighting dirty has only provoked a response to fight dirty.  If the
environmental community didn't take to these tactics they now *have* to
rely upon, they would have been squashed long ago.  Unfortunately it's
also a Catch 22, because it gives the fossil fuel industry plenty of ammo.

> Much of the warming in the past century occured in the early part of the
> century -- a fact which goes widely unreported by the way --

But the majority of dirty, unregulated polluting also occured in
the first half of the century.  London was much dirtier in 1930 than it is
today because most households were burning coal because it was
cheaper.  If I remember correctly even Dicken's "A Christmas
Carol" speaks of the thick cloud of haze from the coal.  The industrial
revolution also dominated Europe for quite some time before it really took
off in America.  Coincidentally, the rate of warming in Europe has
been noticably greater than that of America.  Europe now also has much
stricter laws regarding environmental pollution.  And the EU as a body has
even attempted in the past to suspend or regulate the amount of American
trading based on America's consumption habits and global warming
policy.  But it has failed because both of our economies are
effected.

> last three years have seen a measureable increase.

You're absolutely right.  And 12 of the last 20 years have been the
warmest in human history.  The population has doubled and the amount of
automobiles in America I think closely resembles or outweights the
population rise.

> The climate can, and does, change naturally.
> many reputable climatologists thoroughly question whether humans
> have anything to do with this;

And so do I.  But the evidence is so overwhelmingly there.  In the last
500,000 years, warming in the last 100 years has been nearly double of any
other century, in conjuction with a tremendous amount of C02 (and
other green house gas) increases --namely the industrial
revolution--.  The chances of it actually being a natural phenomenon are
so incredibly minute that I can't even believe it's debated.

> many point out that the 500 mb temps now are
> cold, and some suspect we may in fact be heading into a period of
> cooling.

This is a technical arguement that I think if I responded to indepth would
bore the audience.  But simply put, there are lower temps at higher
altitudes (we're talking atmosphere) because green house gases are
trapping in the heat.

> These people do NOT get the press.

On the contrary, these people get tons of press comparatively.  The
newspapers love to publish anything slandering environmentalists (or
anyone or anything) that says "it's a hoax."  For example, the Liepzig's
107 signatures saying global warming is a hoax versus the 3000+
American scientists signatures (with references and all, including 10
Vermonters).  But the 107 recieved *tons* of press.
----  "It's a hoax!"

> And I frankly don't care how many Nobel laureates are on board;
> a group I belonged to had a Nobel laureate among its regular
> participants...  he was a really sweet, really nice guy; everyone loved
> him, and his presence was noted at every opportunity.

I mentioned our 8 Lauriates for the same reason your group noted yours.


> On this Scott and I agree:  the media likes its stories,
> and will typically pony up an A vs. B argument for purposes of
> 'balance.'  By definition, one must be wrong.

I agree too.

> The operant assumption here, however, is that HUMANS are responsible,
> which may in fact not be the case.

Yes, but once again, the chances are so incredibly small that this is a
coincidence.  We are talking about millions of tons of additional carbon
being added to the atmosphere at astoundingly extreme rates.  And then we
are talking about ice core samples, basic temperature records for
the last 100+ years, and many other sources all saying the same
thing.  Right now we are in the greatest trend of warming in human
history, undisputably the last few centuries.  The (multiple) ice core
samples (from different locations) all colaborate to say that we are in
the greatest trend in warming in human history --and that it's all
happening since we've started adding the additional C02 to the atmosphere
in the last 100 years.

> The concern that industries have
> regarding this is that costly and unnecessary regulation may be
> slapped upon them

I agree the regulations are costly.  They would have to be to make the
misinformation business cheaper than reducing environmental damage.
(In a few situations it isn't even that costly.  I know that the Union of
Concerned Scientists has certainly disgraced themselves in the past,
but they did just build a Ford Explore that gets 32 mpg and has the same
amount of horse power as the current one, out of materials
publically available.  They also have claimed that they can build an
Explorer (and plan to --I don't know if it's been done yet-- the plans
were initiated last summer) that also has the same amount of horse power
that gets 37 mpg out technology that American automotive industry has had
for a long time, but is not available to the public.  If this is correct,
then it is the consumer getting screwed, based on these profits.  The
fossil fuel industry and (American) automotive industry have a long
standing illegance).  Even so, it is still the consumer getting screwed
through acid rain, pollution, and Ozone, which was grounds enough long ago
to put a curb to these actions in Europe.  They don't have Ozone days
(where city busses are free) and no burn nights like they do here.  It
simply evidence of how deep this money is intrenched into our
politicians.  It's not the people electing these people, it the money
which presents their names, success, and popularity before us
(overwhelming anyone who might truly be representative of the good for the
people), and we inturn vote for them because no one else stands a chance.

> simply because popular perception, steered by
> environmental groups, demands it.

Ironically, the popular perception is that for the most part global
warming is a hoax.  In a lot of situations the enviros have
lost.  According to CNN about a week ago, Americans now rank "the
environment" as 4th most important (largely at the success of the the
"radical" environmentalist backlash), and OPEC.com (a news organization
not associated with OPEC but news on the industry) claimed about three
weeks ago that the war on globl warming has been lost.


> We must never forget that those who lead major environmental
> groups, such as the Sierra Club, are just as concerned about the
> perpetuation of their jobs as the CEOs of polluting industries.

I agree, and didn't even really like the environmental community in
Washington because of this factor.  And, once again, I didn't really fit
in (but nor did I really have to because it was only a temporary
position), because a) my motives (weren't and) aren't to neccessarily
advance myself regarding this issue.  Before I was offered this job
(which I haven't even started yet) for the Environmental Council, I
applied as an off-road instructor and/or mechanic to Rover's North
(the land rover dealer).  They came to me (knowing my back ground) and
offer me the job, and I took it because I need one.  Frankly, the politics
of Washington (and the industry) sort of discust me, and I honestly have
no desire to further a career in that.  I'm lucky too, because I'm still
young enough to do so.

> They, too, have a product to sell, and their livelihoods depend on
> people buying it.  They are as passionate about their product as is
> the person responsible for creating SUV's -- they believe in it
> thoroughly.  All this makes them neither good nor evil; it merely
> makes them human.

And I was certainly in for a hard dose of reality when I figured
out it's like this everywhere.

> Please note that all of this is coming from an admitted conservative

noted.

> -- but one who relies upon snowfall for HIS living.

And my livlihood, much of my personal image, thousands of dollars,
and even the sole reason why I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars
to attend the most expensive state school in the nation (for what I'm
learning, a not so good education)
        --is dependent on snowfall (and temperatures and sustainable
weather which allow for it).

> If you think I ain't watching the whole global warming debate with
> intense interest, you're wrong.

I certainly hope so.

> and the interesting thing is that the old enviro mantra 'think globally,
> act locally' is, in fact, very much part and parcel of modern ski area
> operations.


Good, then it leads me to my final point:

  Why?... --when it so potientially affects Ski Areas, will LARGELY
affect New England Ski Areas (including the majority of the ASC's stake)--
is the ski industry not willing to take a stance on this issue?

It makes absolutely no sense to me.  You have no ties to the fossil fuel
and automotive industries. Saying "yay" to global warming could even
parcially allivate environmentalist problems (--and could even possibly be
used as a bargaining tool).  The chance that global warming is NOT human
induced is *so* incredibly miniscule, and current policies are such a
tremendous gamble to ski areas.  It makes absolutely no sense to me at
all.

> The reason is not environmental legislation or regulation -- many of
> which programs, from my perspective, do less to actually improve the
> environment than they do to simply to add burden to the cost of
> operations.

Well, hopefully not this one.

> The real reason these changes have taken place is that they make
> good bottom-line sense.

And I couldn't agree more with you more regarding global warming.

> Build more energy efficient base
> lodges, and you spend less heating them (by product:  less
> pollution).  Replace compressors with more modern equipment.
> Better erosion control, storage reservoirs for snowmaking,
> alternative transportation, you name it... these are all things which
> are environmentally pro-active and which most groups would list as
> among their goals.
>

> But curiously, a number of environmentally proactive things ski
> areas have attempted to do have been stopped or delayed at great
> expense by -- of all people -- environmental groups exploiting the
> very laws they claim to support!

Once again: global warming as a bargaining tool...

> Check out SKI Magazine's Nov. 1999 issue -- page 124 --

I will

> too see what one
> large and well-funded environmental group did to a small
> community-oriented ski area out in Oregon, and tell me their motives
> were pure.  Sure looks to me like they were trying to shut 'em down.
>

But once again:  If you remove environmentalist stereotypes used to
discredit the information, look deeper into who is funding (and where) the
information confusing the public and what is debunking a near unanimous
scientific conclusion, and simply pay daily attention to possibly winter
warming effects and the various reports regarding it (there have been
three substantial reports directly winter related in the last year), then
I honestly believe that you will accurately re-evaluate the information
and conclude it as a serious threat.

> skip
>
> Entirely personal opinions above.  Not necessarily those of my
> employer.

I hope so.  And I have no hard feelings towards you or your organization
regarding this matter.  I'm simply trying to help.


And, to make this email even longer, I've attached some more information
from Ozone Action regarding commonly stated accusations, and Ozone Actions
uniform responses.  These also answer some of Skip's (and the auto/fuel
industries) explanations. (http://www.ozone.org/corpscience.html)


Myth: According to satellite data there has actually been a global
cooling.

Fact: Global mean surface temperatures have risen, on average, over the
past hundred years by about 1 degree F. The greenhouse effect traps heat
at the surface of the Earth, where there is ample data showing a
significant warming that dates back for centuries. The National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration recently announced that 1997 was the
warmest year on record. Indeed, the twelve warmest years on record have
all occurred since 1980. These records are from thousands of land and
ocean observation sites from all over the Earths surface. Satellites, on
the other hand, only measure air temperatures in the middle of the
atmosphere, and have only been taking measurements for about two
decades. This is a much less reliable source of data. Nevertheless, the
latest scientifically peer-reviewed research reconciled the eight
different satellite records and determined that the downward cooling
trend, often used by the fossil fuel industry, is spurious.

Myth: There is no scientific consensus on global warming.

Fact: Over 3,000 scientists signed the 1997 Scientists Statement on Global
Climatic Disruption, which called for immediate and substantial action
from the United States to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The
International Panel on Climate Change, comprised of over 2,000 scientists,
concluded in 1995 that, The balance of evidence suggests a discernible
human influence on global climate. In September 1997, 1,496 scientists
including 102 Nobel laureates endorsed the World Scientists Call For
Action at the Kyoto Climate Summit.

Myth: Any detectable warming is natural and not from the burning of fossil
fuels.

Fact: Scientists have concluded that there is a very high probability, if
not absolute certainty, that climate change is underway due to the burning
of fossil fuels. However, there are several absolute certainties: The
surface of the Earth is warming rapidly and dramatically. Concentrations
of greenhouse gases are increasing in the atmosphere and are presently
one-third above pre-industrial levels. Greenhouse gases derive their name
by virtue of the fact that they trap heat in the atmosphere.



-Andre Shoumatoff   (802) 864-0830
http://www.uvm.edu/~ashoumat
Burlington, VT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html

Top of Message | Previous Page | Permalink

Advanced Options


Options

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password


Search Archives

Search Archives


Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe


Archives

February 2021, Week 4
February 2021, Week 3
February 2021, Week 2
February 2021, Week 1
January 2021, Week 5
January 2021, Week 4
January 2021, Week 3
January 2021, Week 2
January 2021, Week 1
December 2020, Week 5
December 2020, Week 4
December 2020, Week 3
December 2020, Week 2
December 2020, Week 1
November 2020, Week 5
November 2020, Week 4
November 2020, Week 3
November 2020, Week 2
November 2020, Week 1
October 2020, Week 5
October 2020, Week 4
October 2020, Week 3
October 2020, Week 2
October 2020, Week 1
September 2020, Week 5
September 2020, Week 4
September 2020, Week 3
September 2020, Week 2
September 2020, Week 1
August 2020, Week 5
August 2020, Week 4
August 2020, Week 3
August 2020, Week 2
August 2020, Week 1
July 2020, Week 5
July 2020, Week 4
July 2020, Week 3
July 2020, Week 2
July 2020, Week 1
June 2020, Week 5
June 2020, Week 4
June 2020, Week 3
June 2020, Week 2
June 2020, Week 1
May 2020, Week 5
May 2020, Week 4
May 2020, Week 3
May 2020, Week 2
May 2020, Week 1
April 2020, Week 5
April 2020, Week 4
April 2020, Week 3
April 2020, Week 2
April 2020, Week 1
March 2020, Week 5
March 2020, Week 4
March 2020, Week 3
March 2020, Week 2
March 2020, Week 1
February 2020, Week 5
February 2020, Week 4
February 2020, Week 3
February 2020, Week 2
February 2020, Week 1
January 2020, Week 5
January 2020, Week 4
January 2020, Week 3
January 2020, Week 2
January 2020, Week 1
December 2019, Week 5
December 2019, Week 4
December 2019, Week 3
December 2019, Week 2
December 2019, Week 1
November 2019, Week 5
November 2019, Week 4
November 2019, Week 3
November 2019, Week 2
November 2019, Week 1
October 2019, Week 5
October 2019, Week 4
October 2019, Week 3
October 2019, Week 2
October 2019, Week 1
September 2019, Week 5
September 2019, Week 4
September 2019, Week 3
September 2019, Week 2
September 2019, Week 1
August 2019, Week 5
August 2019, Week 4
August 2019, Week 3
August 2019, Week 2
August 2019, Week 1
July 2019, Week 5
July 2019, Week 4
July 2019, Week 3
July 2019, Week 2
July 2019, Week 1
June 2019, Week 5
June 2019, Week 4
June 2019, Week 3
June 2019, Week 2
June 2019, Week 1
May 2019, Week 5
May 2019, Week 4
May 2019, Week 3
May 2019, Week 2
May 2019, Week 1
April 2019, Week 5
April 2019, Week 4
April 2019, Week 3
April 2019, Week 2
April 2019, Week 1
March 2019, Week 5
March 2019, Week 4
March 2019, Week 3
March 2019, Week 2
March 2019, Week 1
February 2019, Week 4
February 2019, Week 3
February 2019, Week 2
February 2019, Week 1
January 2019, Week 5
January 2019, Week 4
January 2019, Week 3
January 2019, Week 2
January 2019, Week 1
December 2018, Week 5
December 2018, Week 4
December 2018, Week 3
December 2018, Week 2
December 2018, Week 1
November 2018, Week 5
November 2018, Week 4
November 2018, Week 3
November 2018, Week 2
November 2018, Week 1
October 2018, Week 5
October 2018, Week 4
October 2018, Week 3
October 2018, Week 2
October 2018, Week 1
September 2018, Week 5
September 2018, Week 4
September 2018, Week 3
September 2018, Week 2
September 2018, Week 1
August 2018, Week 5
August 2018, Week 4
August 2018, Week 3
August 2018, Week 2
August 2018, Week 1
July 2018, Week 5
July 2018, Week 4
July 2018, Week 3
July 2018, Week 2
July 2018, Week 1
June 2018, Week 5
June 2018, Week 4
June 2018, Week 3
June 2018, Week 2
June 2018, Week 1
May 2018, Week 5
May 2018, Week 4
May 2018, Week 3
May 2018, Week 2
May 2018, Week 1
April 2018, Week 5
April 2018, Week 4
April 2018, Week 3
April 2018, Week 2
April 2018, Week 1
March 2018, Week 5
March 2018, Week 4
March 2018, Week 3
March 2018, Week 2
March 2018, Week 1
February 2018, Week 4
February 2018, Week 3
February 2018, Week 2
February 2018, Week 1
January 2018, Week 5
January 2018, Week 4
January 2018, Week 3
January 2018, Week 2
January 2018, Week 1
December 2017, Week 5
December 2017, Week 4
December 2017, Week 3
December 2017, Week 2
December 2017, Week 1
November 2017, Week 5
November 2017, Week 4
November 2017, Week 3
November 2017, Week 2
November 2017, Week 1
October 2017, Week 5
October 2017, Week 4
October 2017, Week 3
October 2017, Week 2
October 2017, Week 1
September 2017, Week 5
September 2017, Week 4
September 2017, Week 3
September 2017, Week 2
September 2017, Week 1
August 2017, Week 5
August 2017, Week 4
August 2017, Week 3
August 2017, Week 2
August 2017, Week 1
July 2017, Week 5
July 2017, Week 4
July 2017, Week 3
July 2017, Week 2
July 2017, Week 1
June 2017, Week 5
June 2017, Week 4
June 2017, Week 3
June 2017, Week 2
June 2017, Week 1
May 2017, Week 5
May 2017, Week 4
May 2017, Week 3
May 2017, Week 2
May 2017, Week 1
April 2017, Week 5
April 2017, Week 4
April 2017, Week 3
April 2017, Week 2
April 2017, Week 1
March 2017, Week 5
March 2017, Week 4
March 2017, Week 3
March 2017, Week 2
March 2017, Week 1
February 2017, Week 4
February 2017, Week 3
February 2017, Week 2
February 2017, Week 1
January 2017, Week 5
January 2017, Week 4
January 2017, Week 3
January 2017, Week 2
January 2017, Week 1
December 2016, Week 5
December 2016, Week 4
December 2016, Week 3
December 2016, Week 2
December 2016, Week 1
November 2016, Week 5
November 2016, Week 4
November 2016, Week 3
November 2016, Week 2
November 2016, Week 1
October 2016, Week 5
October 2016, Week 4
October 2016, Week 3
October 2016, Week 2
October 2016, Week 1
September 2016, Week 5
September 2016, Week 4
September 2016, Week 3
September 2016, Week 2
September 2016, Week 1
August 2016, Week 5
August 2016, Week 4
August 2016, Week 3
August 2016, Week 2
August 2016, Week 1
July 2016, Week 5
July 2016, Week 4
July 2016, Week 3
July 2016, Week 2
July 2016, Week 1
June 2016, Week 5
June 2016, Week 4
June 2016, Week 3
June 2016, Week 2
June 2016, Week 1
May 2016, Week 5
May 2016, Week 4
May 2016, Week 3
May 2016, Week 2
May 2016, Week 1
April 2016, Week 5
April 2016, Week 4
April 2016, Week 3
April 2016, Week 2
April 2016, Week 1
March 2016, Week 5
March 2016, Week 4
March 2016, Week 3
March 2016, Week 2
March 2016, Week 1
February 2016, Week 5
February 2016, Week 4
February 2016, Week 3
February 2016, Week 2
February 2016, Week 1
January 2016, Week 5
January 2016, Week 4
January 2016, Week 3
January 2016, Week 2
January 2016, Week 1
December 2015, Week 5
December 2015, Week 4
December 2015, Week 3
December 2015, Week 2
December 2015, Week 1
November 2015, Week 5
November 2015, Week 4
November 2015, Week 3
November 2015, Week 2
November 2015, Week 1
October 2015, Week 5
October 2015, Week 4
October 2015, Week 3
October 2015, Week 2
October 2015, Week 1
September 2015, Week 5
September 2015, Week 4
September 2015, Week 3
September 2015, Week 2
September 2015, Week 1
August 2015, Week 5
August 2015, Week 4
August 2015, Week 3
August 2015, Week 2
August 2015, Week 1
July 2015, Week 5
July 2015, Week 4
July 2015, Week 3
July 2015, Week 2
July 2015, Week 1
June 2015, Week 5
June 2015, Week 4
June 2015, Week 3
June 2015, Week 2
June 2015, Week 1
May 2015, Week 5
May 2015, Week 4
May 2015, Week 3
May 2015, Week 2
May 2015, Week 1
April 2015, Week 5
April 2015, Week 4
April 2015, Week 3
April 2015, Week 2
April 2015, Week 1
March 2015, Week 5
March 2015, Week 4
March 2015, Week 3
March 2015, Week 2
March 2015, Week 1
February 2015, Week 4
February 2015, Week 3
February 2015, Week 2
February 2015, Week 1
January 2015, Week 5
January 2015, Week 4
January 2015, Week 3
January 2015, Week 2
January 2015, Week 1
December 2014, Week 5
December 2014, Week 4
December 2014, Week 3
December 2014, Week 2
December 2014, Week 1
November 2014, Week 5
November 2014, Week 4
November 2014, Week 3
November 2014, Week 2
November 2014, Week 1
October 2014, Week 5
October 2014, Week 4
October 2014, Week 3
October 2014, Week 2
October 2014, Week 1
September 2014, Week 5
September 2014, Week 4
September 2014, Week 3
September 2014, Week 2
September 2014, Week 1
August 2014, Week 5
August 2014, Week 4
August 2014, Week 3
August 2014, Week 2
August 2014, Week 1
July 2014, Week 5
July 2014, Week 4
July 2014, Week 3
July 2014, Week 2
July 2014, Week 1
June 2014, Week 5
June 2014, Week 4
June 2014, Week 3
June 2014, Week 2
June 2014, Week 1
May 2014, Week 5
May 2014, Week 4
May 2014, Week 3
May 2014, Week 2
May 2014, Week 1
April 2014, Week 5
April 2014, Week 4
April 2014, Week 3
April 2014, Week 2
April 2014, Week 1
March 2014, Week 5
March 2014, Week 4
March 2014, Week 3
March 2014, Week 2
March 2014, Week 1
February 2014, Week 4
February 2014, Week 3
February 2014, Week 2
February 2014, Week 1
January 2014, Week 5
January 2014, Week 4
January 2014, Week 3
January 2014, Week 2
January 2014, Week 1
December 2013, Week 5
December 2013, Week 4
December 2013, Week 3
December 2013, Week 2
December 2013, Week 1
November 2013, Week 5
November 2013, Week 4
November 2013, Week 3
November 2013, Week 2
November 2013, Week 1
October 2013, Week 5
October 2013, Week 4
October 2013, Week 3
October 2013, Week 2
October 2013, Week 1
September 2013, Week 5
September 2013, Week 4
September 2013, Week 3
September 2013, Week 2
September 2013, Week 1
August 2013, Week 5
August 2013, Week 4
August 2013, Week 3
August 2013, Week 2
August 2013, Week 1
July 2013, Week 5
July 2013, Week 4
July 2013, Week 3
July 2013, Week 2
July 2013, Week 1
June 2013, Week 5
June 2013, Week 4
June 2013, Week 3
June 2013, Week 2
June 2013, Week 1
May 2013, Week 5
May 2013, Week 4
May 2013, Week 3
May 2013, Week 2
May 2013, Week 1
April 2013, Week 5
April 2013, Week 4
April 2013, Week 3
April 2013, Week 2
April 2013, Week 1
March 2013, Week 5
March 2013, Week 4
March 2013, Week 3
March 2013, Week 2
March 2013, Week 1
February 2013, Week 4
February 2013, Week 3
February 2013, Week 2
February 2013, Week 1
January 2013, Week 5
January 2013, Week 4
January 2013, Week 3
January 2013, Week 2
January 2013, Week 1
December 2012, Week 5
December 2012, Week 4
December 2012, Week 3
December 2012, Week 2
December 2012, Week 1
November 2012, Week 5
November 2012, Week 4
November 2012, Week 3
November 2012, Week 2
November 2012, Week 1
October 2012, Week 5
October 2012, Week 4
October 2012, Week 3
October 2012, Week 2
October 2012, Week 1
September 2012, Week 5
September 2012, Week 4
September 2012, Week 3
September 2012, Week 2
September 2012, Week 1
August 2012, Week 5
August 2012, Week 4
August 2012, Week 3
August 2012, Week 2
August 2012, Week 1
July 2012, Week 5
July 2012, Week 4
July 2012, Week 3
July 2012, Week 2
July 2012, Week 1
June 2012, Week 5
June 2012, Week 4
June 2012, Week 3
June 2012, Week 2
June 2012, Week 1
May 2012, Week 5
May 2012, Week 4
May 2012, Week 3
May 2012, Week 2
May 2012, Week 1
April 2012, Week 5
April 2012, Week 4
April 2012, Week 3
April 2012, Week 2
April 2012, Week 1
March 2012, Week 5
March 2012, Week 4
March 2012, Week 3
March 2012, Week 2
March 2012, Week 1
February 2012, Week 5
February 2012, Week 4
February 2012, Week 3
February 2012, Week 2
February 2012, Week 1
January 2012, Week 5
January 2012, Week 4
January 2012, Week 3
January 2012, Week 2
January 2012, Week 1
December 2011, Week 5
December 2011, Week 4
December 2011, Week 3
December 2011, Week 2
December 2011, Week 1
November 2011, Week 5
November 2011, Week 4
November 2011, Week 3
November 2011, Week 2
November 2011, Week 1
October 2011, Week 5
October 2011, Week 4
October 2011, Week 3
October 2011, Week 2
October 2011, Week 1
September 2011, Week 5
September 2011, Week 4
September 2011, Week 3
September 2011, Week 2
September 2011, Week 1
August 2011, Week 5
August 2011, Week 4
August 2011, Week 3
August 2011, Week 2
August 2011, Week 1
July 2011, Week 5
July 2011, Week 4
July 2011, Week 3
July 2011, Week 2
July 2011, Week 1
June 2011, Week 5
June 2011, Week 4
June 2011, Week 3
June 2011, Week 2
June 2011, Week 1
May 2011, Week 5
May 2011, Week 4
May 2011, Week 3
May 2011, Week 2
May 2011, Week 1
April 2011, Week 5
April 2011, Week 4
April 2011, Week 3
April 2011, Week 2
April 2011, Week 1
March 2011, Week 5
March 2011, Week 4
March 2011, Week 3
March 2011, Week 2
March 2011, Week 1
February 2011, Week 4
February 2011, Week 3
February 2011, Week 2
February 2011, Week 1
January 2011, Week 5
January 2011, Week 4
January 2011, Week 3
January 2011, Week 2
January 2011, Week 1
December 2010, Week 5
December 2010, Week 4
December 2010, Week 3
December 2010, Week 2
December 2010, Week 1
November 2010, Week 5
November 2010, Week 4
November 2010, Week 3
November 2010, Week 2
November 2010, Week 1
October 2010, Week 5
October 2010, Week 4
October 2010, Week 3
October 2010, Week 2
October 2010, Week 1
September 2010, Week 5
September 2010, Week 4
September 2010, Week 3
September 2010, Week 2
September 2010, Week 1
August 2010, Week 5
August 2010, Week 4
August 2010, Week 3
August 2010, Week 2
August 2010, Week 1
July 2010, Week 5
July 2010, Week 4
July 2010, Week 3
July 2010, Week 2
July 2010, Week 1
June 2010, Week 5
June 2010, Week 4
June 2010, Week 3
June 2010, Week 2
June 2010, Week 1
May 2010, Week 5
May 2010, Week 4
May 2010, Week 3
May 2010, Week 2
May 2010, Week 1
April 2010, Week 5
April 2010, Week 4
April 2010, Week 3
April 2010, Week 2
April 2010, Week 1
March 2010, Week 5
March 2010, Week 4
March 2010, Week 3
March 2010, Week 2
March 2010, Week 1
February 2010, Week 4
February 2010, Week 3
February 2010, Week 2
February 2010, Week 1
January 2010, Week 5
January 2010, Week 4
January 2010, Week 3
January 2010, Week 2
January 2010, Week 1
December 2009, Week 5
December 2009, Week 4
December 2009, Week 3
December 2009, Week 2
December 2009, Week 1
November 2009, Week 5
November 2009, Week 4
November 2009, Week 3
November 2009, Week 2
November 2009, Week 1
October 2009, Week 5
October 2009, Week 4
October 2009, Week 3
October 2009, Week 2
October 2009, Week 1
September 2009, Week 5
September 2009, Week 4
September 2009, Week 3
September 2009, Week 2
September 2009, Week 1
August 2009, Week 5
August 2009, Week 4
August 2009, Week 3
August 2009, Week 2
August 2009, Week 1
July 2009, Week 5
July 2009, Week 4
July 2009, Week 3
July 2009, Week 2
July 2009, Week 1
June 2009, Week 5
June 2009, Week 4
June 2009, Week 3
June 2009, Week 2
June 2009, Week 1
May 2009, Week 5
May 2009, Week 4
May 2009, Week 3
May 2009, Week 2
May 2009, Week 1
April 2009, Week 5
April 2009, Week 4
April 2009, Week 3
April 2009, Week 2
April 2009, Week 1
March 2009, Week 5
March 2009, Week 4
March 2009, Week 3
March 2009, Week 2
March 2009, Week 1
February 2009, Week 4
February 2009, Week 3
February 2009, Week 2
February 2009, Week 1
January 2009, Week 5
January 2009, Week 4
January 2009, Week 3
January 2009, Week 2
January 2009, Week 1
December 2008, Week 5
December 2008, Week 4
December 2008, Week 3
December 2008, Week 2
December 2008, Week 1
November 2008, Week 5
November 2008, Week 4
November 2008, Week 3
November 2008, Week 2
November 2008, Week 1
October 2008, Week 5
October 2008, Week 4
October 2008, Week 3
October 2008, Week 2
October 2008, Week 1
September 2008, Week 5
September 2008, Week 4
September 2008, Week 3
September 2008, Week 2
September 2008, Week 1
August 2008, Week 5
August 2008, Week 4
August 2008, Week 3
August 2008, Week 2
August 2008, Week 1
July 2008, Week 5
July 2008, Week 4
July 2008, Week 3
July 2008, Week 2
July 2008, Week 1
June 2008, Week 5
June 2008, Week 4
June 2008, Week 3
June 2008, Week 2
June 2008, Week 1
May 2008, Week 5
May 2008, Week 4
May 2008, Week 3
May 2008, Week 2
May 2008, Week 1
April 2008, Week 5
April 2008, Week 4
April 2008, Week 3
April 2008, Week 2
April 2008, Week 1
March 2008, Week 5
March 2008, Week 4
March 2008, Week 3
March 2008, Week 2
March 2008, Week 1
February 2008, Week 5
February 2008, Week 4
February 2008, Week 3
February 2008, Week 2
February 2008, Week 1
January 2008, Week 5
January 2008, Week 4
January 2008, Week 3
January 2008, Week 2
January 2008, Week 1
December 2007, Week 5
December 2007, Week 4
December 2007, Week 3
December 2007, Week 2
December 2007, Week 1
November 2007, Week 5
November 2007, Week 4
November 2007, Week 3
November 2007, Week 2
November 2007, Week 1
October 2007, Week 5
October 2007, Week 4
October 2007, Week 3
October 2007, Week 2
October 2007, Week 1
September 2007, Week 5
September 2007, Week 4
September 2007, Week 3
September 2007, Week 2
September 2007, Week 1
August 2007, Week 5
August 2007, Week 4
August 2007, Week 3
August 2007, Week 2
August 2007, Week 1
July 2007, Week 5
July 2007, Week 4
July 2007, Week 3
July 2007, Week 2
July 2007, Week 1
June 2007, Week 5
June 2007, Week 4
June 2007, Week 3
June 2007, Week 2
June 2007, Week 1
May 2007, Week 5
May 2007, Week 4
May 2007, Week 3
May 2007, Week 2
May 2007, Week 1
April 2007, Week 5
April 2007, Week 4
April 2007, Week 3
April 2007, Week 2
April 2007, Week 1
March 2007, Week 5
March 2007, Week 4
March 2007, Week 3
March 2007, Week 2
March 2007, Week 1
February 2007, Week 4
February 2007, Week 3
February 2007, Week 2
February 2007, Week 1
January 2007, Week 5
January 2007, Week 4
January 2007, Week 3
January 2007, Week 2
January 2007, Week 1
December 2006, Week 5
December 2006, Week 4
December 2006, Week 3
December 2006, Week 2
December 2006, Week 1
November 2006, Week 5
November 2006, Week 4
November 2006, Week 3
November 2006, Week 2
November 2006, Week 1
October 2006, Week 5
October 2006, Week 4
October 2006, Week 3
October 2006, Week 2
October 2006, Week 1
September 2006, Week 5
September 2006, Week 4
September 2006, Week 3
September 2006, Week 2
September 2006, Week 1
August 2006, Week 5
August 2006, Week 4
August 2006, Week 3
August 2006, Week 2
August 2006, Week 1
July 2006, Week 5
July 2006, Week 4
July 2006, Week 3
July 2006, Week 2
July 2006, Week 1
June 2006, Week 5
June 2006, Week 4
June 2006, Week 3
June 2006, Week 2
June 2006, Week 1
May 2006, Week 5
May 2006, Week 4
May 2006, Week 3
May 2006, Week 2
May 2006, Week 1
April 2006, Week 5
April 2006, Week 4
April 2006, Week 3
April 2006, Week 2
April 2006, Week 1
March 2006, Week 5
March 2006, Week 4
March 2006, Week 3
March 2006, Week 2
March 2006, Week 1
February 2006, Week 4
February 2006, Week 3
February 2006, Week 2
February 2006, Week 1
January 2006, Week 5
January 2006, Week 4
January 2006, Week 3
January 2006, Week 2
January 2006, Week 1
December 2005, Week 5
December 2005, Week 4
December 2005, Week 3
December 2005, Week 2
December 2005, Week 1
November 2005, Week 5
November 2005, Week 4
November 2005, Week 3
November 2005, Week 2
November 2005, Week 1
October 2005, Week 5
October 2005, Week 4
October 2005, Week 3
October 2005, Week 2
October 2005, Week 1
September 2005, Week 5
September 2005, Week 4
September 2005, Week 3
September 2005, Week 2
September 2005, Week 1
August 2005, Week 5
August 2005, Week 4
August 2005, Week 3
August 2005, Week 2
August 2005, Week 1
July 2005, Week 5
July 2005, Week 4
July 2005, Week 3
July 2005, Week 2
July 2005, Week 1
June 2005, Week 5
June 2005, Week 4
June 2005, Week 3
June 2005, Week 2
June 2005, Week 1
May 2005, Week 5
May 2005, Week 4
May 2005, Week 3
May 2005, Week 2
May 2005, Week 1
April 2005, Week 5
April 2005, Week 4
April 2005, Week 3
April 2005, Week 2
April 2005, Week 1
March 2005, Week 5
March 2005, Week 4
March 2005, Week 3
March 2005, Week 2
March 2005, Week 1
February 2005, Week 4
February 2005, Week 3
February 2005, Week 2
February 2005, Week 1
January 2005, Week 5
January 2005, Week 4
January 2005, Week 3
January 2005, Week 2
January 2005, Week 1
December 2004, Week 5
December 2004, Week 4
December 2004, Week 3
December 2004, Week 2
December 2004, Week 1
November 2004, Week 5
November 2004, Week 4
November 2004, Week 3
November 2004, Week 2
November 2004, Week 1
October 2004, Week 5
October 2004, Week 4
October 2004, Week 3
October 2004, Week 2
October 2004, Week 1
September 2004, Week 5
September 2004, Week 4
September 2004, Week 3
September 2004, Week 2
September 2004, Week 1
August 2004, Week 5
August 2004, Week 4
August 2004, Week 3
August 2004, Week 2
August 2004, Week 1
July 2004, Week 5
July 2004, Week 4
July 2004, Week 3
July 2004, Week 2
July 2004, Week 1
June 2004, Week 5
June 2004, Week 4
June 2004, Week 3
June 2004, Week 2
June 2004, Week 1
May 2004, Week 5
May 2004, Week 4
May 2004, Week 3
May 2004, Week 2
May 2004, Week 1
April 2004, Week 5
April 2004, Week 4
April 2004, Week 3
April 2004, Week 2
April 2004, Week 1
March 2004, Week 5
March 2004, Week 4
March 2004, Week 3
March 2004, Week 2
March 2004, Week 1
February 2004, Week 5
February 2004, Week 4
February 2004, Week 3
February 2004, Week 2
February 2004, Week 1
January 2004, Week 5
January 2004, Week 4
January 2004, Week 3
January 2004, Week 2
January 2004, Week 1
December 2003, Week 5
December 2003, Week 4
December 2003, Week 3
December 2003, Week 2
December 2003, Week 1
November 2003, Week 5
November 2003, Week 4
November 2003, Week 3
November 2003, Week 2
November 2003, Week 1
October 2003, Week 5
October 2003, Week 4
October 2003, Week 3
October 2003, Week 2
October 2003, Week 1
September 2003, Week 5
September 2003, Week 4
September 2003, Week 3
September 2003, Week 2
September 2003, Week 1
August 2003, Week 5
August 2003, Week 4
August 2003, Week 3
August 2003, Week 2
August 2003, Week 1
July 2003, Week 5
July 2003, Week 4
July 2003, Week 3
July 2003, Week 2
July 2003, Week 1
June 2003, Week 5
June 2003, Week 4
June 2003, Week 3
June 2003, Week 2
June 2003, Week 1
May 2003, Week 5
May 2003, Week 4
May 2003, Week 3
May 2003, Week 2
May 2003, Week 1
April 2003, Week 5
April 2003, Week 4
April 2003, Week 3
April 2003, Week 2
April 2003, Week 1
March 2003, Week 5
March 2003, Week 4
March 2003, Week 3
March 2003, Week 2
March 2003, Week 1
February 2003, Week 4
February 2003, Week 3
February 2003, Week 2
February 2003, Week 1
January 2003, Week 5
January 2003, Week 4
January 2003, Week 3
January 2003, Week 2
January 2003, Week 1
December 2002, Week 5
December 2002, Week 4
December 2002, Week 3
December 2002, Week 2
December 2002, Week 1
November 2002, Week 5
November 2002, Week 4
November 2002, Week 3
November 2002, Week 2
November 2002, Week 1
October 2002, Week 5
October 2002, Week 4
October 2002, Week 3
October 2002, Week 2
October 2002, Week 1
September 2002, Week 5
September 2002, Week 4
September 2002, Week 3
September 2002, Week 2
September 2002, Week 1
August 2002, Week 5
August 2002, Week 4
August 2002, Week 3
August 2002, Week 2
August 2002, Week 1
July 2002, Week 5
July 2002, Week 4
July 2002, Week 3
July 2002, Week 2
July 2002, Week 1
June 2002, Week 5
June 2002, Week 4
June 2002, Week 3
June 2002, Week 2
June 2002, Week 1
May 2002, Week 5
May 2002, Week 4
May 2002, Week 3
May 2002, Week 2
May 2002, Week 1
April 2002, Week 5
April 2002, Week 4
April 2002, Week 3
April 2002, Week 2
April 2002, Week 1
March 2002, Week 5
March 2002, Week 4
March 2002, Week 3
March 2002, Week 2
March 2002, Week 1
February 2002, Week 4
February 2002, Week 3
February 2002, Week 2
February 2002, Week 1
January 2002, Week 5
January 2002, Week 4
January 2002, Week 3
January 2002, Week 2
January 2002, Week 1
December 2001, Week 5
December 2001, Week 4
December 2001, Week 3
December 2001, Week 2
December 2001, Week 1
November 2001, Week 5
November 2001, Week 4
November 2001, Week 3
November 2001, Week 2
November 2001, Week 1
October 2001, Week 5
October 2001, Week 4
October 2001, Week 3
October 2001, Week 2
October 2001, Week 1
September 2001, Week 5
September 2001, Week 4
September 2001, Week 3
September 2001, Week 2
September 2001, Week 1
August 2001, Week 5
August 2001, Week 4
August 2001, Week 3
August 2001, Week 2
August 2001, Week 1
July 2001, Week 5
July 2001, Week 4
July 2001, Week 3
July 2001, Week 2
July 2001, Week 1
June 2001, Week 5
June 2001, Week 4
June 2001, Week 3
June 2001, Week 2
June 2001, Week 1
May 2001, Week 5
May 2001, Week 4
May 2001, Week 3
May 2001, Week 2
May 2001, Week 1
April 2001, Week 5
April 2001, Week 4
April 2001, Week 3
April 2001, Week 2
April 2001, Week 1
March 2001, Week 5
March 2001, Week 4
March 2001, Week 3
March 2001, Week 2
March 2001, Week 1
February 2001, Week 4
February 2001, Week 3
February 2001, Week 2
February 2001, Week 1
January 2001, Week 5
January 2001, Week 4
January 2001, Week 3
January 2001, Week 2
January 2001, Week 1
December 2000, Week 5
December 2000, Week 4
December 2000, Week 3
December 2000, Week 2
December 2000, Week 1
November 2000, Week 5
November 2000, Week 4
November 2000, Week 3
November 2000, Week 2
November 2000, Week 1
October 2000, Week 5
October 2000, Week 4
October 2000, Week 3
October 2000, Week 2
October 2000, Week 1
September 2000, Week 5
September 2000, Week 4
September 2000, Week 3
September 2000, Week 2
September 2000, Week 1
August 2000, Week 5
August 2000, Week 4
August 2000, Week 3
August 2000, Week 2
August 2000, Week 1
July 2000, Week 5
July 2000, Week 4
July 2000, Week 3
July 2000, Week 2
July 2000, Week 1
June 2000, Week 5
June 2000, Week 4
June 2000, Week 3
June 2000, Week 2
June 2000, Week 1
May 2000, Week 5
May 2000, Week 4
May 2000, Week 3
May 2000, Week 2
May 2000, Week 1
April 2000, Week 5
April 2000, Week 4
April 2000, Week 3
April 2000, Week 2
April 2000, Week 1
March 2000, Week 5
March 2000, Week 4
March 2000, Week 3
March 2000, Week 2
March 2000, Week 1
February 2000, Week 5
February 2000, Week 4
February 2000, Week 3
February 2000, Week 2
February 2000, Week 1
January 2000, Week 5
January 2000, Week 4
January 2000, Week 3
January 2000, Week 2
January 2000, Week 1
December 1999, Week 5
December 1999, Week 4
December 1999, Week 3
December 1999, Week 2
December 1999, Week 1
November 1999, Week 5
November 1999, Week 4
November 1999, Week 3
November 1999, Week 2
November 1999, Week 1
October 1999, Week 5
October 1999, Week 4
October 1999, Week 3
October 1999, Week 2
October 1999, Week 1
September 1999, Week 5
September 1999, Week 4
September 1999, Week 3
September 1999, Week 2
September 1999, Week 1
August 1999, Week 5
August 1999, Week 4
August 1999, Week 3
August 1999, Week 2
August 1999, Week 1
July 1999, Week 5
July 1999, Week 4
July 1999, Week 3
July 1999, Week 2
July 1999, Week 1
June 1999, Week 5
June 1999, Week 4
June 1999, Week 3
June 1999, Week 2
June 1999, Week 1
May 1999, Week 5
May 1999, Week 4
May 1999, Week 3
May 1999, Week 2
May 1999, Week 1
April 1999, Week 5
April 1999, Week 4
April 1999, Week 3
April 1999, Week 2
April 1999, Week 1
March 1999, Week 5
March 1999, Week 4
March 1999, Week 3
March 1999, Week 2
March 1999, Week 1
February 1999, Week 4
February 1999, Week 3
February 1999, Week 2
February 1999, Week 1
January 1999, Week 5
January 1999, Week 4
January 1999, Week 3
January 1999, Week 2
January 1999, Week 1
December 1998, Week 5
December 1998, Week 4
December 1998, Week 3
December 1998, Week 2
December 1998, Week 1
November 1998, Week 5
November 1998, Week 4
November 1998, Week 3
November 1998, Week 2
November 1998, Week 1
October 1998, Week 5
October 1998, Week 4
October 1998, Week 3
October 1998, Week 2
October 1998
September 1998
August 1998
July 1998
June 1998
May 1998
April 1998
March 1998
February 1998
January 1998
December 1997
November 1997
October 1997
September 1997
August 1997
July 1997
June 1997
May 1997
April 1997
March 1997
February 1997
January 1997
December 1996
November 1996
October 1996
September 1996
August 1996
July 1996
June 1996
May 1996
April 1996
March 1996
February 1996
January 1996
December 1995
November 1995
October 1995
September 1995
August 1995
July 1995
June 1995
May 1995
April 1995
March 1995
February 1995
January 1995
December 1994
November 1994
October 1994
September 1994
August 1994
July 1994
June 1994
May 1994
April 1994
March 1994
February 1994
January 1994
December 1993
November 1993
October 1993
September 1993
August 1993

ATOM RSS1 RSS2



LIST.UVM.EDU

CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager