]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IT-DISCUSS Home

IT-DISCUSS  June 2000

IT-DISCUSS June 2000

Re: Problem Tracking System: CustomerSoft product

Michael Snyder <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:41:55 -0400

I downloaded customersoft to review it.  Just want people to know it is available to look at in my office.  It is a detailed record keeping system - where you can
share single client records from various databases.  The company comes in to set it up.  Expensive? I have no way to judge except by my pocketbook. Rich Schultz at
303-784-9059 is the contact person.  I'd be interested to know if any one has reviewed it.
Michael Snyder