MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Denis Gaffney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:20:58 EDT
We experience the same problem too all the time, so Locator Plus is
practically useless to us.  We have tried the remedies suggested by NLM but
to no avail.  I'm glad to know it's not only us.

Denis Gaffney
St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center
New York NY

PS  We have no similar problem with any other database on the Internet.