MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Julie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:42:13 -0400
Thanks to all the Medlibbers who tried to point me in the right direction of WWW sites that would have lay-oriented video clips dealing with the heart. Unfortunately, there really doesn't seem to be much. I checked out several of the sites listed and they really didn't have video clips. Of course, I already tried the media format search features on HotBot and Alta Vista-- still didn't turn up much there.

The best sites seem to be:

Custom Medical Onlnie at http://www.cmsp.org

Heartpoint Gallery at http://www.heartpoint.com

MediaMd at http://www.mediamd.com

Julie Smith, MLS
St. Joseph Hospital, orange

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you. St. Joseph Health System.