MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Claire LaForce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire LaForce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:10:24 -0400
We are preparing to purchase several videos for the consumer health secion of our library.  We are looking at Aquarius Health Care videos,
ffi Films for the Humanities and Sciences, ETR (Abstinence/STD/HIV).  Rather than paying to preview these, I'm wondering what any of you have seen or purchased, and would recommend (or not).  Happy to summarize for the group if there's interest.

Claire LaForce,M.L.S.
Health Sciences Library
Rutland Regional Health Services
Rutland, VT 05701