MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Robert Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:15:29 -0500
Medlibers,

In an act of desperation I posted a question regarding the roles and
applications of a Clinical Resource Nurse to the list on Friday.  I'd like
to thank Margaret (Peg) Allen, Resource Librarian Consultant for
Cinahl Information Systems, Inc. for her great response and Cinhal
search tips.  With gracious folks like Margaret on our side, we do look
invincible don't we?

Robert G. Janke
Sessional Librarian
Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
University of Manitoba Libraries
770 Bannatyne Ave.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
R3E OW3