MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cleo Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cleo Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:38:44 +1000
Hi Colleagues,

We are unable to find a location in Australia for the following citation
(I have also tried British Library with no success).Im beginning to
think the reference details are incorrect - but I have been  unable to
verify - as the Journal doesnt appear to be indexed on medline ..
The details are as follows :

 Lown B. "Physicians fught the business model of medicine
Hippocrates (1998) vol 12 pgs 25-28

Many Thnaks for any help

--
Cleo Wilkinson
Librarian

PH : 61 3377 8525
FX : 61 3377 8737
EMAIL : [log in to unmask]

"It takes a long time to become young" PABLO PICASSO