MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Erwin, Patricia J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erwin, Patricia J.
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:50:17 -0500
Just a thought, tho' -- how do you explain that due to binding costs, the
yellow journal is going to be bound in blue this year?

Patricia Erwin
Mayo Medical Library
Rochester MN 55905
Phone: 507-284-4952