EDSS-295 August 2000

Editorial Staff Search

Will Hamel <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:28:37 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

Expect a rapid number of enlightened, exciting technological innovations
create new institutions, restructure the old, revolutionize education,
issue academic degrees, earn professional certification, and most
importantly, communicate and exchange knowledge across the globe in
unheard of fashions.  These and many other approaches are those the
Association of Management (AoM/IAoM) and its international branch, IAoM,
are engaged in and incorporating into their educational not-for-profit
organization to continue meeting the needs of 21st Century academic and
practitioner environments.

In addition, our journals, JMS, JITM, CSIM, JLL, HRMOB, & etc, complete
with ISSN, LCCN and global publication marks for scholarly releases, are
designed and technologically equipped to rapidly and effectively
produce, transmit and present scholarly works in multiple formats to a
worldwide audience.

At the moment, the positions of a number of our journals’ staff are
being vacated at the “senior editor” and “editorial review board” levels
requiring a search of interested and experienced academics. Candidates
are currently being sought. Perhaps you may be interested.  The
committee will recommend appointment after Labor Day.  Your vita can be
sent via e-mail attachment.

As a favor, I ask you to allow me to e-post you a few times during the
year concerning the new AoM/IAoM organization structure and its global
affiliations including how the “new professor” is carving out the future
in these activities.

Sincerely yours,

Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D., CEO
The Association of Management and International
Association of Management (AoM/IAoM)
http://www.aom-iaom.org
[log in to unmask]   or