LISTSERV Archives

APPROACHUVM Home

APPROACHUVM  September 2000

APPROACHUVM September 2000

address list

Cynthia Snyder <[log in to unmask]>

Lotus Approach at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:52:02 -0400

It's been so quiet - I thought I'd ask a question. This probably has a
simple solution but I can't find it : ). I am trying to pull up names and
addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses into one, two-columned
address list. I have tried using the report form but it spreads it out
horizontally. I have tried using the letter form, but I can't find how to
stop page breaks so they all print consecutively onto one or two pages.

I have done this easily in Wordperfect using Mailmerge. I can't believe
there's not some simple way to create a customized list in Approach. I want
it to appear as below:

Mr. John Smith
123 Main Street
Essex, VT 05452

802-XXX-XXXX
jsmith@zoo

Ms. Jane Smith
123 Denver Ave.
Burlington, VT 05401

802-XXX-XXXX
jasmith@zoo

But to have two columns of these addresses. Am I clear enough for you to
get what I need? Help ASAP much appreciated.

Cyndi Snyder
Cynthia R. Snyder [log in to unmask] VOICE MAIL (802)
656-8551
School Research Office, NEW FAX (802) 656-2702
429 Waterman, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405-0160