LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  September 2000

CSSA September 2000

Re: Picnic!

"James R. Harig" <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:08:33 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Joy I think you're ideas are great. Don't let anyone else tell you
different.
From an early age, I was shunned by all the "cool" people because I knew
too much. I felt like....well, I didn't know what I felt like, but in
retrospect, I think I felt a lot like Fox Mulder - a spook, a freak
searching for the answers to questions I didn't even know. People flicked
my "overly-large" ears from behind; they treated me with disrespect and
scorn because I knew what they didn't. So lets take back our dignity, and
become what we want to become, reguardless of how other people view
us. We'll be making mad cash when they're working at a gas station(not
that there's anything wrong with that).

Okay, I'm done. And I still think we need to plan our picinic a little
bit further in advance.

-JimBo the wonder-squirel