]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CLIMATEACTION Home

CLIMATEACTION  November 2000

CLIMATEACTION November 2000

Climate Task Force meeting next Thursday, November 16th

Tom Buckley <[log in to unmask]>

Burlington Climate Protection Task Force <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:37:55 -0500

CLIMATE ACTION TASK FORCE MEMBERS and invitees:

This is a friendly reminder about the task force meeting planned for next Thursday, Nov. 16th from 8:30 - 1, at the main conference room at the new Burlington Department of Public Works facility, corner of Pine and Lakeside. You can park there or at BED if needed.  Please come early (8:30) for talk and refreshments. The meeting will begin promptly at 9:00. Sharon Behar will facilitate this planning exercise. Lunch will be provided at the end of the meeting.

I've attached a draft agenda, and also a copy of the plan's executive summary in .PDF format. The plan can be reviewed in more detail, and, if needed, the Acrobat Reader can be downloaded at our website:

http://www.burlingtonelectric.com/Special/Climate/Climatemain.htm

To make the meeting as productive as possible, I'd ask participants to review the executive summary and the whole plan if possible, and give some thought to the agenda items in advance.  In particular, please consider:

- What are the 3 most important strategies for implementing the plan
- What role should a climate action organization play in helping to implement the plan

Please let me know if you would prefer to receive any of this material by fax or hard copy in advance. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you next Thursday.

TomB