]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  November 2000

EDSS-295 November 2000

CyberSystems and Computer Science 2001 Conference

Tali Plante <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:22:47 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

Attention:

Information Systems, Resource Management, Information Technology,
Information Management and Computer Science Scholars and Practitioners
Conference Invitation.

It is my honor to invite you to participate in the “2001 Cyber Systems
and Computer Science Conference” this coming March 21-24, 2001.  We will
be at the historic St. Anthony Hotel, by the famous “River Walk” in San
Antonio, Texas, USA.

Your expertise and specialty are sought for presentation, publication
and worldwide web release and archives retrieval.

The theme is: Cyber Systems and Computer Science: Conceptual Frameworks,
Practices and Applications.

We are accepting submissions via Abstracts, Papers, Workshops, Symposia,
Panels, Case Studies, Research-in-Progress, and Innovative Presentation
and Demonstration Forms.

Please visit the Web at http://www.e-academe.org for information,
submission guidelines and specific instructions.  This is an Association
of Management (AoM) and Maximilian Press Publishing Company sponsored
conference.

The submission deadline is February 5, 2001.

Questions arising from this invitation may be sent directly to me.  My
personal assistance will be provided.

Best regards,

Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D., CEO
Association of Management (AoM)