SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE November 2000

Members signing off the list

George Salzman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:23:24 -0500

think we've ever been at much over 110. Here's the report. Probably Steve or
I ought to post updates periodically to make one-on-one communication
easier.

Subject: File: "SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE LIST"
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:58:22 -0500
From: "L-Soft list server at UVM (1.8d)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: George Salzman <[log in to unmask]>

*
* Science for the People Discussion List
*
* Subscription= Open,Confirm
* Send= Private
* Review= Private
* Notebook=
Yes,/home/listserv/htdocs/archives/science-for-the-people,Monthly,Public
* Confidential= No
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Steve Cavrak)
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (George Salzman)
* Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
* Reply-To= List,Ignore
* Default-Options= Repro
* Validate= Yes
* Auto-delete= Yes,Semi-auto
*
[log in to unmask]            Rob Ogden
[log in to unmask]                  Arlene Ash
[log in to unmask]             Jim Flowers
[log in to unmask]             David Culver
[log in to unmask]               Mary W. Gray
[log in to unmask]   Arthur B. Powell
[log in to unmask]                  C Hammer
[log in to unmask]                  Doug Brugge
[log in to unmask]                Joe Schwartz
[log in to unmask]               Mira M. Brown
[log in to unmask]                    Robert V. Lange
[log in to unmask]                 Roy and Marie Kaye
[log in to unmask]                  Seth Shulman
[log in to unmask]                 Val Dusek
[log in to unmask]           Gar Allen
[log in to unmask]             Mike Casper
[log in to unmask]            Sy Schuster
[log in to unmask]              Marian Lowe
[log in to unmask]          Kevin Cadogan
[log in to unmask]            Ben Chitty
[log in to unmask]          Ansar Fayazuddin
[log in to unmask]      John Lamperti
[log in to unmask]    John W. Lamperti
[log in to unmask]       Martin Brown
[log in to unmask]       Lincoln Wolfenstein
[log in to unmask]            Sam Anderson
[log in to unmask]            Richard W. Leigh
[log in to unmask]          Karl Ramirez (Agham-Youth Philippines)
[log in to unmask]        Daniel Adkins
[log in to unmask]                   Herb Fox
[log in to unmask]    Diane Laison
[log in to unmask]        Bob March
[log in to unmask]         Everett Mendelsohn
[log in to unmask]          Maurice Bazin
[log in to unmask]      Vincent Annese
[log in to unmask]      Jonathan Chondo
[log in to unmask]                Catherine Enyeart
[log in to unmask]                 Paul Robertson
[log in to unmask]          Peter van Heusden
[log in to unmask]       Sang-Hyun Kim
[log in to unmask]         Ian Pitchford
[log in to unmask]            Joe Shapiro
[log in to unmask]        Richard Levins and Charlie Puccia et al
[log in to unmask]             Bob Broedel
[log in to unmask] David Kotelchuck
[log in to unmask]               Charlie Welch
[log in to unmask]             Ivan Handler
[log in to unmask]             Dan I Bolef
[log in to unmask]                 Aram Falsafi
[log in to unmask]                 Marvin Resnikoff
[log in to unmask]                Patrick Allen Catt
[log in to unmask]               Eric Entemann
[log in to unmask]            Jeff Schmidt
[log in to unmask]              Abraham Castaneda
[log in to unmask]        Geeta Bharathan
[log in to unmask]             Victor Wallis
[log in to unmask]          Neil Jumonville
[log in to unmask]       Val Woodward
[log in to unmask]          Steve Smale
[log in to unmask]           Chandler Davis
[log in to unmask]            Mel Rothenberg
[log in to unmask]                 Joseph Auslander
[log in to unmask]             Richard Lewontin
[log in to unmask]                      Kai Wu
[log in to unmask]              Gary and Danielle Zabel
[log in to unmask]       Patrick Catt
[log in to unmask]                    Mykol Larvie
[log in to unmask]    Ted Goldfarb
[log in to unmask]                  Stuart Newman
[log in to unmask]             Rich Cowan
[log in to unmask]             Giovanni Tapahg
[log in to unmask]                   Louis Proyect
[log in to unmask]       Lee Lorch
[log in to unmask]                  Ansar Fayyazuddin
[log in to unmask]           Won-joon Son
[log in to unmask]                 Frank Rosenthal
[log in to unmask]          Bob Broedel
[log in to unmask]                 RIME Science
[log in to unmask]           Vinton Thompson
[log in to unmask]                   Meera Nanda
[log in to unmask]                  Gary Laison
[log in to unmask]       Corey Hardin
[log in to unmask]      Iain Boal
[log in to unmask]      Leon Wofsy
[log in to unmask]    Charles Schwartz
[log in to unmask]          Pat Brennan
[log in to unmask]                Richard Rosen
[log in to unmask]                Jeanne Gallo
[log in to unmask]         John Neilands
[log in to unmask]                     Michael Weissman
[log in to unmask]           George Salzman
[log in to unmask]          Joseph Alper
[log in to unmask]        Marilyn Frankenstein
[log in to unmask]           Larry Kaye
[log in to unmask]           Nareschandra Shah
[log in to unmask]             Aaron S. Hawley
[log in to unmask]             Steve Cavrak
[log in to unmask]                   Art McGee
[log in to unmask]                  Michael Goldhaber
[log in to unmask]            Corey Dolgon
[log in to unmask]            Lisa J Greber
[log in to unmask]              Ed Dubinsky
[log in to unmask]             Andre Shoumatoff
*
* Total number of "concealed" subscribers:           1
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    103  (non-"concealed"
only)
* Total number of local host users on the list:      0  (non-"concealed"
only)
*

P.S. I believe the "concealed" subscriber is the person who deals with our
site at the Univ of Vermont computer center.
George