]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IT-DISCUSS Home

IT-DISCUSS  March 2001

IT-DISCUSS March 2001

Re: Notes from Standards Group meeting 2001-02-23

Michael Snyder <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:55:30 -0500

Bravo for your good work on the standards committee! You're really cooking! I
like the side by side dog and pony show idea. Where and when would this happen
to best effect? Can we get going on evaluating the polling software right
away? I'll connect with Doug Varney. keep up the good work.
Michael Snyder