]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CLIMATEACTION Home

CLIMATEACTION  May 2001

CLIMATEACTION May 2001

Re: FW: Update on the Transportation - Land Use Decision Support Syst em (DSS)

Tony Redington <[log in to unmask]>

Burlington Climate Protection Task Force <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 May 2001 13:18:37 -0400

Deb:

        This is getting ridiculous.  A key dentist appointment here at the
same time as the BCPTF meeting means another non-attendance
on my part.  July--hopefully!

                                                                        Tony