Greetings Task Force Members, a friendly reminder....
The next ACA meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 10 at 10:00 a.m. at the
Burlington Public Works, 645 Pine Street (if needed, please park at the
Cumberland Farms on Lakeside Avenue). To locate the main conference room,
walk to the left from the main entrance from the front of the building on
Lakeside and Pine)
NEWS AND HAPPENINGS
* David, Deb and Tom met to divide the various work tasks for
immediate projects. It was agreed that we need to do two things
immediately: 1) develop the ten percent challenge concept; and 2) develop a
budget framework for existing revenues and proposed expenditures for the
* David developed the initial draft (refer to attached) for the
Board's consideration. Note that Tom and I have reviewed this draft and
have made some suggested changes. We figured that these suggestions might
be included in the Board's discussion of the draft concept.
* Climate Wise Breakfast meetings have been underway. Several Board
members are involved in the planning and coordination of this important
event. ACA will be recognized during the ceremony. Further discussion on
this is proposed in Agenda III below.
* Logo development--(refer to attached mock-ups). What do you think?
* A draft budget for both revenues and expenditures is being developed
(more on this at the meeting).
I. Ten Percent Challenge Concept (draft concept to be sent soon in a
II. Transportation Activities Update
1. Bicycle friendly event
2. Green Corridor
3. MPO UPWP FY02 proposed projects that relate to ACA
III. Upcoming Events
1. Clean-Cities Designation--June 25 at the Boathouse
2. Climate-Wise Breakfast and ACA role--May 31st at the Boathouse
Attached is the concept paper and the logo color mockups for your
consideration. The summary notes for the March 12 will be distributed at
See you there!!
<<LOGO2.PDF>> <<LOGO1.PDF>> <<Climate1.pdf>> <<TPC conceptdh.doc>>
Debra Sachs, Planning Consultant
Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission
P.O. Box 108
Essex Junction, VT 05453
Hm Office 802-658-8487