Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  May 2001

CSSA May 2001

Yah

"Caitlin C. Coughlin" <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2001 12:05:29 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

For Caitlin's sake, please make it so only subscribers can email the list
please. I would but I don't know how.

-Caitlin 'Might get a B!' Coughlin, still Prez

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Robert M Erickson wrote:

> thought we had gotton rid of these type of emails but james either sent it
> or someone forged his name. we could have the approved thing that john
> talks about. what do you think?
>
> gosh its chilly in votey these days!
>
> Be Cool,
> Bob E.

|Caitlin Coughlin: |
[log in to unmask] | "You deserve the gods you worship."
|41 Green Street |