LISTSERV Archives

NECOP-ACSC Home

NECOP-ACSC  June 2001

NECOP-ACSC June 2001

Student Project Survey

K E <[log in to unmask]>

NECOP Academic Computing Steering Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:50:29 -0700

Dear Members,

I am an undergraduate student in advertising at University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  For my undergraduate research paper, I am researching Internet advertising and information search tasks on the WWW.   For this purpose I devised a questionnaire that examines the relevant issues.  I have distributed email messages to various Internet users inviting them to participate in this study.  You are one of them.  As a result of participating in this survey, you will have the option to enter a contest to win a free digital camera.   Understanding the future trends of Internet advertising is in all of our interests.  I would deeply appreciate your assistance with my project.

The questionnaire can be accessed at http://cojmc.unl.edu:591/webexperiment/g2.html
This study is for educational purposes only, and will not be used for any commercial reasons.   You will not receive any future e-mail messages.  I apologize and understand that you may find this request not relevant to this listserv, but it is important to the accuracy of this survey to receive participation from a variety of different interest groups.

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Sincerely,
Kim Einspahr

http://www.shopping.altavista.com