]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FSCP-SIG Home

FSCP-SIG  July 2001

FSCP-SIG July 2001

Re: Family, School, Community Partnerships Web Site

Susan Auerbach <[log in to unmask]>

Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG

Sun, 10 Jan 1904 15:18:40 -0800

Hi Beth, pardon this long delay in replying! Hope your summer is fine. Due
to tendonitus, I am now FSCP SIG Program Co-Chair and Mary Ann Burke
([log in to unmask]) is Program Chair.

All your ideas for the web site sound great, especially being to actually
access abstracts and pdf papers from AERA and other conferences. Could you
please remind me of the web address if it's already up and running? Also,
how would we go about posting a reminder notice for call for AERA 2002 FSCP
SIG proposals and reviewers by August 2? We especially need to remind
reviewers to register on the AERA web site ASAP.

FYI, I'll paste in a copy of the letter we're hoping to circulate on the SIG
listserve shortly. Thanks for your help.

Yours,
Susan Auerbach
SIG Program Co-Chair