LISTSERV Archives

FSCP-SIG Home

FSCP-SIG  August 2001

FSCP-SIG August 2001

Website update

Beth Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:03:55 -0400

Hello SIG Members,

Progress has been a bit slow on the SIG website due to some other,
unavoidable deadlines (I'm sure I'm preaching to a sympathetic crowd!).
Still, I've made a few additions to the site.  I will return to the web work
in September and plan to make this an official link from the AERA website by
the middle/end of Sept.

To check out some recent additions, visit
http://www.csos.jhu.edu/FSCP/Default.htm.  Here are a few additions:

Click on Newsletter and you can download the Spring 2001 edition;
Click on Membership List and you can download a list of members, research
interests, e-mail contact info.  Please note a few questions I have at the
top of the page for you to let me know what you think;
Click on AERA homepage and link with "HQ";
Click on Links and visit a few relevant FSCP websites;
Click on Listserv and link to archives (I'll work on this to have direct
links to the archives as we've been able to do with the existing site)

I need from you:
Copies of papers/abstracts/resources on FSCP via e-mail or disk (no hard
copies, please).  Please e-mail relevant research/resources to me at
[log in to unmask]  If possible, please let me know in what program any
attachments are in (e.g., Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, etc.);
Links to helpful resources on the web

Thanks to all who have contributed their ideas, helpful resources, links,
etc.  The SIG website is a group effort, indeed!
Sincerely,
Beth

Beth S. Simon, Ph.D.
Dissemination Director