Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  September 2001

EJCLASS September 2001

First In a Series Of Addresses

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:56:16 -0300

California Gold!!!

We are P.W. Marketing LLC, one of the Internets'
Leading Marketing and Advertising Companies since 1998.

We have marketed hundreds of products and services
for hundreds of companies small and large and in the
process have accumulated some of the most valuable
targeted customer lists of E-mail Addresses.

We are NOW making available a few of our premium
targeted E-mail lists for purchase.

The first in a series of lists we will be making
available is our 4,500,000 list of California
Residents and businesses.

Statistically, California Residents are the most
responsive consumers to E-mail advertisers who offer
various products and services.

This list can be purchased in it's entirety for this
one-time, limited offering of $349.00.

Other geographic lists are available by request.
We accept Visa/Master card, Checks, Checks by Fax.
To Order Please Call 1-661-252-6028 between 9Am and
8Pm Pacific Standard Time.

***************ORDERING INFORMATION****************

TO ORDER BY CHECK, simply fill out the EZ ORDER FORM
Below and Fax it to our 24 hr fax line at: 1-661-244-4903.

Make all checks payable to P.W. Marketing LLC. There
is no need for you to send the original check.

We also Accept Visa And Master Card.  All Credit Card
Orders are taken by telephone only for your security.
To Place Your Order call 661-252-6028.

******************* EZ ORDER FORM *********************

_____Yes!  I would like to order The 4.5 Million
California E-mail Addresses on CD Rom.
Price $349.00

All orders are shipped Priority Mail.

Name: ___________________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________

City: ___________________________________________________

State / Zip: ____________________________________________

Phone #: _______________ Email Address___________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

NOTE:
If you prefer, you can mail this order form (with either
a check or money order) to the following address:

PW Marketing LLC
18565 Soledad Canyon Rd., Suite 204
Canyon Country, CA 91351

If you have any questions or would like to order by phone:
Please call 1-661-252-6028.

To be removed, please click link below:
MailTo:[log in to unmask]