LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  January 2002

EJCLASS January 2002

NO HEAD SHOP NEEDED! 25357

Chong <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:07:00 -2000

Now Offering for your "Sensitive" Delight ... NEW & IMPROVED

*** KATHMANDU 2 ***

Thanks to recent dramatic advances in the laboratorial processes for the extraction of botanical/herbal alkaloids and glycocides, we are now able to offer what has already been the most incredibly potent marijuana/cannabis alternative available on the planet .... KATHMANDU TEMPLE KIFF!!!  It is NEW, IMPROVED and 20 times more stokin'-tokin' potent in its formulation.

KATHMANDU 2 ... a viripotent cannabis alternative for blissful regressions of vexatious depressions...

* BURNS AND SMOKES EASIER!
* TOKES DEEPER!
* TASTES SWEETER!
* LASTS LONGER!

Kathmandu Temple Kiff is a proprietary; Nepalese, sensitive, pipe-smoking/stoking substance. Kathmandu Temple Kiff is indeed the most substantial marijuana/cannabis alternative on the planet.

Absolutely Legal!  Marvelously Potent!

Kathmandu Temple Kiff possesses all of the positive virtues fine ganja/cannabis without any of the negatives.  An amalgamation of high concentrates of rare euphoric herbas, Kathmandu is offered in a solid jigget/bar format and is actually more UPLIFTING & POISED than cannabis / marijuana while rendering Euphoria, Happiness, Mood-Enhancement, Stress/Depression Relief and promoting contemplativeness, creativity, better sleep, lucid dreaming ... and enhancing the sexual experience!!!

Kathmandu Temple Kiff is simply the best and just a little pinch/snippet of the Kathmandu goes a long, "sensitive" way.  Just 4 or 5 draws of the pipe ... (an herb pipe included with each package of Kathmandu Temple Kiff).

PLEASE NOTE:  Although no botanical factor in Kathmandu Temple Kiff is illegal or considered to be harmful by regulatory agencies and no tobacco is included therein, it is the policy of our company that Kathmandu Temple Kiff may not be offered or sold to any person that has not attained at least 21 years of age.

So power-smokin potent is our new formulation, that much to our delight and actually even to our amazement, we have even be able to establish a very happy clientele within the hard core stoner market.

Here is what our customers are saying about Kathmandu Temple Kiff:

"Thank you so much for the Temple Kiff. It is everything you guys claim, and then some! I was a bit skeptical when I read your description of its effects, but there is literally no exaggeration in your advertisements.  How nice that this is legal!  It tastes great and feels great too!  I am so glad I took a chance and ordered.  Blessings to all of you."
-- Frankie R.

"I'm a man of my 40's and I really know my stuff.  I don't drink or do illegal drugs anymore and have found a much more spiritual path. I used to have to take Valium in the past.  Not anymore with the Temple Kiff. It really amazes me how this stuff tastes exactly like the lebanese red and blond hash I used to smoke in the 70's and it has a much more pleasurable effect.  I am very satisfied with this product.  I like it a lot and will be a customer for life for sure.  Whoever makes this stuff is an ARTIST at it.  Who would have thought?!  Folks,  this is the real stuff!  Look no further!!"
-- A.J.

Our other fine herbal, botanical products include the following:

1.  Sweet Vjestika Aphrodisia Drops (tm); An erotic aphrodisia; sexual intensifier / enhancer liquid amalgamated extract for MEN and WOMEN.

2. "Seventh Heaven" Prosaka Tablets (tm); a botanical alternative to pharmaceutical medications for calm, balance, serenity and joyful living...

3. "Seventh Heaven" Gentle Ferocity Tablets (tm); a most efficacious, non-caffeine, non-ephedrine, non-MaHuang botanical energizer and cutting-edge appetite suppressant...

4.  Extreme Martial Arts Botanical Remedies; Equivalence Tablets & Dragon Wing Remedy Spray ... pain management that works to alleviate pain even for arthritis and fibromyalgia sufferers...

Sweet Vjestika Aphrodisia Drops (tm) inspires and enhances:

* Penile & clitoral sensitivity
* Sensitivity to touch
* Desire to touch and be touched
* Fantasy, lust, rapture, erogenous sensitivity ...
* Prolongs and intensifies foreplay, orgasm & climax

"Seventh Heaven" Prosaka Tablets ...

Entirely natural, proprietary, botanical prescription comprised of uncommon Asian Herbs for Calm, Balance, Serenity and Joyful Living. "Seventh Heaven" Prosaka is indeed a most extraordinary, viripotent, calming, centering, mood-enhancing, holistically-formulated, exotic herbaceous alternative to pharmaceutical medications for depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, etc.

NO side effects!  NO dependency!  Vivaciously Mellow!

"Seventh Heaven" Gentle Ferocity Tablets (tm) ...

a non-caffeine, non-ephedrine, non-ephedra, non-MaHuang; viripotent, herbaceous prescription for the dynamic energization of body, mind and spirit.

This Gentle Ferocity Formulation is amalgamated in accordance with the fundamental Taoist herbal principle of botanical interactiveness and precursorship which in essence is a molecular equation of the relevant botanical/herbal alkaloids and glycosides interacting with one another to prolificate molecular communion and thereby to achieve demonstrative herbal efficaciousness without negative implication to any aspect of human composition.  These Gentle Ferocity Cordial Tablets are incredulously and thoroughly effective.  Enjoy!

For those of you who seek to achieve most demonstrative/non-invasive/non-prohibitive appetite suppression without the negative implications of ongoing usage of MaHuang Herb, Ephedra/Ephedrine or Caffeine as are so magnaminously utilized in a multitude of herbal "diet aids" entitled as "Thermogenics" ... this is ABSOLUTELY the herbal agenda/product for you!!

Entirely Natural! Increases Energy! Increases Metabolism! Decreases Appetite!

Extreme Martial Arts Botanical Remedies

Eastern culture has long had a treatment for bone, muscle, tendon, ligament, sinew and joint distress, traumas, afflictions and constrictions.  We are pleased to offer

  Equivalence Tablets  &  Dragon Wing Remedy Spray
    (Hei Ping Shun)           (Hei Long Chibang)

PLEASE NOTE:

While it is true that all physiological traumas and injuries are unique and that no product can arbitrarily eliminate all of the pain and discomfort in all people all of the time, the combination of Equivalence Tablets (Hei Ping Shun) and Dragon Wing Remedy (Hei Long Chibang) remedial botanicals does guarantee to at the least:

1.  Significantly reduce discomfort and pain!
(In many instances most, if not all, traumas and distress can be eliminated!)

2.  Significantly increase mobility and strength ratio.
(Please remember also the significance of proper diet, excercise, rest and prayer.)

Equivalence Tablets & Dragon Wing Spray Remedials are comprised of entirely natural botanical factors.

While Equivalence Tablets (Hei Ping Shun) and Dragon Wing Remedy Spray (Hei Long Chibang) are extremely effective individually, they are utilized to maximum advantage when used in conjunction with one another.

PRICING INFORMATION:

1.    SEVENTH HEAVEN KATHMANDU TEMPLE KIFF (tm)
One     .75 oz. jigget/bar          $65.00
One    2.0 oz. jigget/bar          $115.00 (Free Capillaris Herba with 2.0 oz. bar. Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

2.    SWEET VJESTIKA APHRODISIA DROPS (tm)
One     1.0 oz. bottle          $90.00
Two     1.0 oz. bottles        $140.00

3.    SEVENTH HEAVEN PROSAKA (tm)
One    100 tablet tin          $40.00
Three  100 tablet tins        $105.00
Six    100 tablet tins        $185.00

4.    SEVENTH HEAVEN GENTLE FEROCITY (tm)
One   300 tablet jar          $130.00

5.    Equivalence Tablets - Each bottle contains 90 - 500mg tablets.
**  3-pack  (270 tablets)    $83.00
**  6-pack  (540 tablets)    $126.00 (save $40.00)
**  9-pack  (810 tablets)    $159.00 (save $90.00)
**  12-pack (1,080 tablets)  $192.00 (save $140.00)

6.    Dragon Wing Spray Remedy - Each spray bottle contains 4 liquid oz.
**  3-pack  (3 - 4 oz. bottles)     $83.00
**  6-pack  (6 - 4 oz. bottles)     $126.00 (save $40.00)
**  9-pack  (9 - 4 oz. bottles)     $159.00 (save $90.00)
**  12-pack (12 - 4 oz. bottles)    $192.00 (save $140.00)

7.    Dynamic Duo Introductory Offers
**  3-pack Equivalence Tabs & 3-pack Dragon Wing   $126.00 (save $40.00)
**  6-pack Equivalence Tabs & 3-pack Dragon Wing   $159.00 (save $50.00)
**  9-pack Equivalence Tabs & 6-pack Dragon Wing   $215.00 (save $70.00)
**  12-pack Equivalence Tabs & 9-pack Dragon Wing  $271.00 (save $80.00)

8.   SWEET APHRODISIA INTRO COMBINATION OFFER
Includes one, 2.0 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff & one, 1 oz. bottle of Sweet Vjestika Aphrodisia Drops.  For $150.00 (Reg. $205.00  Save $55)  (Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer.  Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

9.   BODY, MIND, SPIRIT "HEAVENLY" INTRO COMBINATION OFFER
Includes one, 2.0 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff & 1 tin (100 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Prosaka.  For $125.00 (Reg. $155.00  Save $30) (Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer.  Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

10.  "PURE ENERGY" INTRO COMBINATION OFFER
Includes one, 2.0 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff & 1 jar (300 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Gentle Ferocity.  For $170.00 (Reg. $245.00  Save $75)  (Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text)

11.  "SENSITIVE" PREFERENTIAL INTRO COMBINATION OFFER
Includes one, 2.0 oz. jigget/bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff & 1 tin (100 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Prosaka & 1 jar (300 tablets) of Seventh Heaven Gentle Ferocity For $200.00 (Reg. $285.00  Save $85)  (Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text.)

12.  ULTIMATE HERBACEOUSNESS INTRO COMBINATION OFFER
Includes one - 2.0 oz. jigget / bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff, one - 1 oz. bottle of Sweet Vjestika Aphrodisia Drops, one - 100 tablet tin of Prosaka, and one - 300 count jar of Gentle Ferocity for a deep discounted Retail Price of $260.00 (Reg. $375.00  Save $115)  (Free Capillaris Herba with this intro offer Refer to Capillaris paragraph at end of text.)

SPECIAL OFFER:  For a limited time only, you will receive a FREE personal brass hookah with the Ultimate Herbaceous Intro Offer as our gift to you.  This hookah has a retail value of $25.00.

ORDERING INFORMATION:
For your convenience, you can call us direct with your orders or questions.

Call 1-623-974-2295
Monday - Friday -- 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Mountain Time)
Saturday -- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Mountain Time)

For all domestic orders, add $5.00 shipping & handling (shipped U.S. Priority Mail).  Add $20.00 for International orders.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT & GIFT

Call now and receive a FREE botanical gift!  With every order for a 2.0 oz. jigget / bar of Kathmandu Temple Kiff or one of our four (4) Intro Combination Offers, we will include as our free gift to you ... a 2.0 oz. package of our ever so sedate, sensitive Asian import, loose-leaf Capillaris Herba for "happy" smoking or brewing ... (a $65.00 retail value).
To remove your address from our list, click "Reply" in your email software and type "Remove" in the subject field, then send.