Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 11 Mar 2002 to 12 Mar 2002 (#2002-63)

"Gwynn-Jones, Tricia A" <[log in to unmask]>

Gwynn-Jones, Tricia A

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:37:31 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Automatic digest processor
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 March 2002 05:07
To: Recipients of MEDLIB-L digests
Subject: MEDLIB-L Digest - 11 Mar 2002 to 12 Mar 2002 (#2002-63)

Topics of the day:

  1. Verif: Clinical Reviews. Vol. 12(2):49-53
  2. Comment by Dalia RE: public concept of our MLS degree
  3. Quick Survey: Chat Reference
  4. NURSING PROCEDURE BOOK
  5. HMD Reading Room to Close for Renovation
  6. Survey:  Institutional Access to PDA information
  7. Career chat for students (5)
  8. ILL: Current Problems in Surgery, 2000 Feb, 37(2)
  9. FILLED: ILL: Current Problems in Surgery, 2000 Feb, 37(2)
 10. ILL: Case Management Advisor
 11. ILL:  INTERNET HEALTHCARE STRATEGIES  2002
 12. Help: Australian libraries
 13. CHAT: Medical journals and Richard Gere film
 14. SCI for book citations?
 15. FILLED: internet healthcare strategies
 16. Looking for Associate Editors for JMLA
 17. Summary &Thx: Policy for ordering Journals for Non-Library Departments
     (long)
 18. ?Verif/ILL Hepatology
 19. How does NLM choose what to index? (2)
 20. Children's Environmental Health Information - Satellite Broadcast
 21. about SCI question
 22. One more reply on hospital revenue
 23. A compilation of "funny" moments!
 24. Loansome Doc and Procite
 25. FDC Reports 1991
 26. CHAT: RE MLS Degree a Joke?  One last reponse to Sony
 27. ? Mumps Excision of the floor of the month
 28. Summary: Code for unplanned network downtimes
 29. ? JCAHO surveyors
 30. Ref: Line (1993) Consultants in libraries.....