IT-DISCUSS Archives

April 2002

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Amanda Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 05:33:19 -0500
No your wrong Dean,
I didn't like what you said either and i don't like how unprofession this
listserv is.. i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO S.O.R.R.Y that i didn't subscribe
because i thought i did, using the yahoo email address... Maybe you all
should just not jump to conclusions next time because this is a site filled
with uptight people... Just give me a break.. I mean the only reason that i
posted what i have on this site was because i thought that this site was
filled with intellectual people that will respond to my issue....
appparently not... now that you all have said what you wanted to say... i
can finish my report on this listserv and the not so professional people
that are signed up to it... God i have alot to say on the response i have
been getting in my thesis that i am completing... :)
Your Not Truly
Amanda