]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  April 2002

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE April 2002

Israeli boycott is NEITHER selective NOR unhelpful

Aram Falsafi <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:59:28 -0500

The fundamental problem with this analogy is that it misses one fundamental
point. One side in this battle is fighting for its homeland and its right (a
just cause), even if some of its members use terrorism and unjustifiable means.
On the other hand, the other side is not only committing atrocities (of much
larger scale) but it is also pursuing fascistic GOALS (ethnic cleansing).

Israel needs to be singled out the same way that South Africa was singled out in
the 80's. Somehow I don't think that the person posting this message was
complaining about the singling out of South Africa back then ...

-Aram