SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

May 2002

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:17:07 -0500
7bit
From:
Ivan Handler <[log in to unmask]>
I have no idea why this was posted on a list that is in full agreement
with the Roses.  In fact  Science for the People was the organization
that was used to launch most of the arguments against sociobiology
(which "evolved" into evolutionary psychology).  If someone want to
debate these issues, that is fine, let's find an appropriate forum to
further expose the bigoted just-so stories and other anti-scientific
claptrap contained within this anti-scientific tradition that constantly
finds new clothes almost as quickly as the old set is torn off exposing
its naked biases over and over again (yikes!).  This list is a forum for
Science for the People.  If I may suggest to the moderator, it looks
like these weird postings are just some petty harassment from someone
who is not even willing to come out and directly challenge this list
himself.  If that is the case, I would recommend banishment from the
list.  While the list activity is generally small, I don't need to
receive a slew of off the wall items from this list.  I can turn on TV
for that any time.

-- Ivan

--
Ivan Handler