SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

May 2002

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 11:55:07 -0500
7bit
From:
Ivan Handler <[log in to unmask]>
I think the arguments around selection are not resolvable on this list,
that is clear.  I do agree that it appears as if many of us are not able
to distinguish between intellectual disagreement about biology and a
person's political and moral stand in the world.  This is unfortunate
and also widespread accross the political spectrum.

--
Ivan Handler
Networking for Democracy

Ivan Handler