LISTSERV Archives

EJCLASS Home

EJCLASS  June 2002

EJCLASS June 2002

I'll Show You 4693

Johnny <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:53:49 -1900

Many people have made large amounts of money using
Bulk Email. Bulk Email is an incredibly affordable
form of LEGAL Advertising allowing a person to sell
products or services to over 300 million people world-
wide from their home Computer.

With a home computer the bulk e-mailer can send out
50 Million Pieces of mail that could realistically cost
$12,500,000 using the US Post Office.

HOW?

By purchasing the amazing new book everybody is talking
about "Guide To The Professional Bulk Email Business".
This book contains everything the Anti Commerce Radicals
DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW about how to and how not to
advertise via BULK E-MAIL.

This Book Explains Exactly how Bulk Email operates. The
author has 8 years of Bulk Email Advertising experience.

If you have intentions of Marketing your Product or Service
Via the Internet THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK YOU WILL
EVER READ. Regardless of how you may feel about this form
of advertising, IT WORKS. The Introduction Cost during our
initial marketing test is $39.00, but the value of the
information contained within can be worth hundreds of
thousands of dollars depending on your ambitions and goals.

This offer expires May 30, 2002. Don't hesitate!
Order NOW, during this marketing test promotion.

You will receive an email, within 24 hrs of receipt of your
Payment, containing a down-load site where you will be able
to download the book immediately. If you would prefer
receiving your book on CD Rom, you will need to add
Shipping & Handling charges. Your CD Rom will be shipped
via Priority mail within 48 hours.

You can Keep floundering with Search Engines, Banner Ads,
and Internet Classifieds or spend $39.00 and Market Your
Business With Something That WORKS.

The "Guide to The Professional Bulk Email Business"
contains detailed information on the following subjects:

>> Introduction to bulk email
>> Definition of bulk email
>> Legal and political issues
>> How does bulk email work
>> All about Email Addresses
>> What are Targeted lists?
>> Don't be deceived by targeted lists
>> Transmission speed
>> Address seeding
>> Multiple isp connections
>> Cloaking or stealthing capabilities
>> Email headers
>> Headers and complaints
>> Bulk email in the old days
>> Anonymous servers
>> Email blocking
>> Outgoing blocking
>> Relay server blocking
>> Bulk email friendly isp's
>> What is a backbone
>> Email marketing
>> What products sell the best via email
>> Web sites & email
>> Web sites and search engine positioning
>> Telephone sales
>> Fax on demand
>> Auto responders
>> Email response
>> Domain names
>> Accepting payment
>> Credit cards
>> Credit card safeguards
>> Foreign credit card processors
>> Credit card alternatives
>> Checks by US Mail
>> Checks by fax phone or email
>> Electronic funds transfer
>> Cod orders
>> The future of bulk email
>> Suggestions
>> Anti spam sites (see what the other side is up to)

By accepting and or reading this book you agree to hold
the author, seller, reseller, distributor(s) And their
agents harmless from any monetary or other damages directly
or indirectly relating to the Material contained in this
book and/or the practice of any activity contained or
described in this book.

*************ORDERING INFORMATION************

We accept VISA, MC, Discover, Checks-by-Fax or mail
and Money Orders.

TO ORDER, simply fill out the EZ ORDER FORM Below and
Fax it to 1-661-244-4903

*****************EZ ORDER FORM****************

_____Yes! I would like to order the
"GUIDE TO THE PROFESSIONAL BULK EMAIL BUSINESS"
for the Introductory price of $39.00.

Place your order TODAY with a faxed check or credit card
info and you can download your Guide Book TOMORROW!

If you would prefer to have your order shipped on CD Rom,
please add applicable S&H charges as listed below:
For Domestic orders add $5.50 for S&H:
$39.00 + $5.50 = $44.50 total.
For Intl orders add $25.00 for S&H:
$39.00 + $25.00 = $64.00 total.

If faxing, complete the form below and then fax it to:
1-661-244-4903.

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[  ] I am faxing or emailing an image of my check (Do not
send original, we will make a draft from the faxed check).
Attach completed check to the bottom of this form.

[  ] I am faxing my credit card number and information.

CREDIT CARD:  ___ Visa ___ MC ___ Discover___

Issuing Bank: ________________________________________

Cardholder's Name: ___________________________________

Credit Card Number: __________________________________

Expiration Date: ___________ CVC#: _______
(The CVC # is the 3 digit security code on the back of your
credit card)

Authorized Amount to be charged to Credit Card is: $_______
Please add applicable S&H charges as listed below if you
would like your Guide Book on CD Rom.
For Domestic orders add $5.50 for S&H:
$39.00 + $5.50 = $44.50 total.
For Intl orders add $25.00 for S&H:
$39.00 + $25.00 = $64.00 total.

To protect against fraud, we only ship to the address
listed on the credit card.

Credit Card Billing Address:
REQUIRED!

Address: ___________________________________________

City: ______________________________________________

State / Zip: _________________________________________

Phone #: ___________________________________________
(For problems with your order only.)

Email Address: _____________________________________

Signature:_________________________________________

Date:____________________

NOTE: If you prefer, you can mail this order form (with
either a check, money order or credit card info) to the
following address:

PW MARKETING LLC
18565 Soledad Canyon Rd., Ste. 204
Canyon Country, CA 91387-1797

SIGNATURE: ____________________________________
(Required)

Once opened, the CDs may not be returned, however, if found
defective they will be replaced with like product at no
additional charge.

*******24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*******

Please attach your check here and fax it to us at:
1-661-244-4903.  Make all checks payable to:
"PW MARKETING LLC". There is no need for you to send
the original check. Please use "fine" setting on fax.