fleet card updates

Erin Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Fleet Card <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:22:03 -0400

Greetings all,

Two pieces of good news: you may have noticed by now that there is no
longer a $2.00 monthly charge per card. UVM has managed to become exempt
from this charge, based on the State of Vermont's contract with Wright
Express. For all the fleet cards on campus, it will save quite a bit over
the course of a year.

And: UVM is eligible for tax exemption from the State of Vermont for
diesel fuel purchases. Our tax administrator must submit a request to the
State to obtain the tax refund. This will happen on a quarterly basis.

We received a refund for the first quarter, and the credits will be going
back to the accounts which paid for the diesel purchases. I've submitted
the paperwork, so you will see the transactions on the June budget reports.

Always happy to pass along good news when I can!
Erin
Erin M. Fitzgerald 802-656-0885
Manager, Accounts Payable [log in to unmask]
University of Vermont fax: 802-656-8762