Treasurer Stuff

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:34:18 -0400

hi there,
i just finished going to the meeting and i'm now officially your treasurer,
congrats! 8) Anyway, there are some forms that need to be completed by the end
of next week including, but not limited to, the following: insurance waiver
type things that everyone who is currently in the club must sign in order for
our club to recieve a budget, if anyone new joins they must also sign and
return this form. Also, you need to sign this record book form that i already
did at the meeting. As you explained before, only our signatures will be
accepted to access/deposite/withdrawal. If you are going to the president's
meeting tomorrow you can do it then. After that both of us need to go through
this first month's planning sheet to say what we are doing, expenses, future
plans, etc. I don't know if you alone can do this but at least both of us must
sign. Then i have to talk to you about what our budget looks like. I don't
think this will be all that bad, i was just a little overwhelmed with all the
legal stuff. Let me know far in advance if you want any money for anything so i
can meet with the oppropriate people! We need at least 10 business days to do
any kind of money request (some take 5, but i say 10 for all just to be safe).
If you have any more questions i can try to answer them, but you've probably
heard most of this already. Talk to you later!
     Kirsten
P.S. thanx for letting me do this. I've never held such a position before and
it makes me feel important. 8)